NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should mention in CANADIAN funds. Our TRU has ALIEN 3 figures for $35.95 and other figures for $39.99. Add in the tax and ****!!!! Way to expensive. I hate going to my collectable store buying three NECA series whatever figures and spending over $100. But then again…….it is what it is. Don’t want to pay then don’t buy it right!!!

Don't get me started. Used to be $29.xx which is a bit pricey but fine. Price jacked up on Alien series 7, the one with the translucent concept prototype alien. I was at the cashier and it rang $35.xx when the previous Isolation series was less than 30 bucks. A week later I returned it and asked my cousin to grab a set from Hong Kong. I got the concept alien and gird scar alien for the same price I would have to pay to get 1 figure in Canada............ Stupid!

It's the whole BS HT pricing that messes with our heads.

Nothing HT does should be more than $150 tops. But we all pay whatever the hell they feel like asking for their "premium" products that look nowhere as nice as these 1/4 Turtles.

Their cheap ass looking Kmart Hulk is $300 +.

Let that sink in. This is $100.

I don't know how you did the math but HT 1:6 figures are usually well worth the cost of above $150USD. There are many factors than paying sculptors and plastic.

I've never seen this picture. Mikey!!

neca-tmnt-michelangelo-1990-movie-figure.jpg

Key word "Was " :slap

Just picked mine up at my local shop.. and he WAS/IS $100.00...Awesome figure.. it has a presence to it. I showed my brother a picture and he said he thought it would be a $500 figure going off Hot Toys/Sideshow prices.

when is BBTS getting these in stock?... somebody please tell me
Did you pre order late at BBTS? They already shipped. At least couple weeks ago or so if I'm not mistaken. I guess they are getting a new batch for newer pre orders.

I pre ordered through bbts and got mine a couple of weeks ago I figured they were in stock

I pre ordered through bbts and got mine a couple of weeks ago I figured they were in stock
BBTS never got them in stock on Thier website all of Thier stock went towards pre orders. Which is why were getting a small re stock.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sorry for asking what may seem like a dumb question for some of you (I'm very out of it when it comes to toys and manufactures aside from my interest in HTs), but who holds the 1/6 license and is it possible we could see these movie accurate turtles at that scale?

These are everything the kid in me has ever wanted, but 1/4 is just huge. I wouldn't know how to display all 4 and don't like the idea of owning them and letting them sit in boxes. I'd try to settle for just 1 but geez that'd be like having to pick a favorite kid.

Sorry for asking what may seem like a dumb question for some of you (I'm very out of it when it comes to toys and manufactures aside from my interest in HTs), but who holds the 1/6 license and is it possible we could see these movie accurate turtles at that scale?

These are everything the kid in me has ever wanted, but 1/4 is just huge. I wouldn't know how to display all 4 and don't like the idea of owing them and letting them sit in boxes. I'd try to settle for just 1 but geez that'd be like having to pick a favorite kid.
I think it was said that Mondo or Threezero might do the 1/6 scale

Back