NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I make my own but theyre plain. Here is Big Red with one...

53bdaf1f-8739-4a0e-b7cf-e506eb47ad24_zpsjyr2mhih.jpg

^^^Still one of the best shots of Big Red!! The mask complements it perfectly. Really one unique Pred.

Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

I think I might go ahead an cancel my PO for LED JH. Price is good and I have 1.0 but do I really need another one? The light Gimmick will probably be a rarely used feature once it goes up for display:(

Great move NECA! I'm guessing we get the same skull, spine accessory we got with P1 with Gort mask figure.
Yeah, I think that's a pretty safe assumption. NECA loves to reuse parts, and IMO the skull & spine trophy that came with the P1 Gort was fine so I'm fine if they just reuse that.

I think I might go ahead an cancel my PO for LED JH. Price is good and I have 1.0 but do I really need another one? The light Gimmick will probably be a rarely used feature once it goes up for display:(

I can understand that. If I already had the first release I don't think I'd feel compelled to get this. It is such a minor upgrade. I guess you could always sell the first version and then buy this new version. For such a small upgrade though, it might be more trouble than its worth :dunno

If you cannot justify owning two P1's well then do what Royce12 did and sell the original one. If I'm correct he had no problems selling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Royce for a great transaction! Incredible shipping job done by you!

My 1st but certainly not last Predator collectible.

All the reviews were accurate, amazing work by NECA!

image.jpg

Hey jye4ever.. Glad you are happy with it. Closed Mouth P1 is incredible. Be sure to post more pictures when you get him all posed up. Will you be getting the 2.0 version of the masked Jungle Hunter?

Definately getting the mask 2.0 since I never bought the original.

Will definately be posting pics tomorrow, right now testing to see if my son can tolerate Predator 1 lol.

How did you make it, mate? I might have to pay a visit to Michaels. Try not to read that last sentence in Italian mob guy voice.
Lol ...pretty easy almost Eeverything was bought at Michaels. Just Isolation foam and acrylic paints

Lol ...pretty easy almost Eeverything was bought at Michaels. Just Isolation foam and acrylic paints

That sounds promising! What parts is not buyable at Michaels? And where did you get the part that actually "embraces" the figure around the waist? Thanks again.

That sounds promising! What parts is not buyable at Michaels? And where did you get the part that actually "embraces" the figure around the waist? Thanks again.
That's just a clothes hanger....there's a tutorial on youtube just type 1/4 scale stand . Similat to that one just added my own touches....I was thinking of selling them , but doubt it anyone would be interested.

You should try. You might be surprised by the level of interest.

That's just a clothes hanger....there's a tutorial on youtube just type 1/4 scale stand . Similat to that one just added my own touches....I was thinking of selling them , but doubt it anyone would be interested.
Thanks, will check it out.

If you can make clear stands, I'm interested pending price.

Back