NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YOU'RE NOT ALONE!

I will be sending my HT P1 off tomorrow to whoever won it off eBay a few days ago. My NECA P1 is still sitting on my dresser...

The HT P1 was cool and all two years ago when I was 14.. But now, I really just want more accuracy. It's still a nice figure, but there is so much more out there that I would rather have, and HT's figures aren't cheap.

Yeah, I mostly sold it because Im getting the classic Pred, which I think is an overall better looking figure. Im going to mod it into a P1.

Everyone knows because Ive been very LOUD about the P1 issue on the Classic Pred page... Still have my P1 dont plan on selling him... He is cooler then Neca because he is able to far more poses which I still have fun moving him around... Hes not like the new Preds that HT has done ether every time I pick one up to move I fear that I will snap off a arm or leg because they are so stiff... Neca is cool because of size thats about it... Its more like a statue doesnt move very much and you dont want to move it do to net tear fear... IMO

Everyone knows because Ive been very LOUD about the P1 issue on the Classic Pred page... Still have my P1 dont plan on selling him... He is cooler then Neca because he is able to far more poses which I still have fun moving him around... Hes not like the new Preds that HT has done ether every time I pick one up to move I fear that I will snap off a arm or leg because they are so stiff... Neca is cool because of size thats about it... Its more like a statue doesnt move very much and you dont want to move it do to net tear fear... IMO
Uh, and incredible accuracy..

Same, partially..

I saved the bone necklaces just in case I can somehow afford that guy after getting everything else on my list..

shoulda probly saved the belt (with the satchel) and the left bicep armour which has a hose to connect to the left gauntlet too...maybe the shoulder armour cuz the medical kit is removable...but the necklaces are ok i guess

shoulda probly saved the belt (with the satchel) and the left bicep armour which has a hose to connect to the left gauntlet too...maybe the shoulder armour cuz the medical kit is removable...but the necklaces are ok i guess
Oh, I know there was a ton more I could have saved.. But I might not even get the new one, and the necklaces stand out the most IMO.

:pfft: But I dont care anyway... :rotfl

well if you love your HT P1 then, that's good, that's fine,
but what that woman is saying in the video is just completely ridiculous, :slap I mean, there is no denying that HT did an awful job on the face, and, all those joints and poseability doesn't make it better,
I personally like my figures to look good while moving good, but too much joints and it looks like a child's toy, that's why I love the new predators bodies too,

like i said before, those ""hot"" chick videos are so-so, I rather watch a fat guy talking about a toy that I know he cares about, specially when her videos are scripted :lol

well if you love your HT P1 then, that's good, that's fine,
but what that woman is saying in the video is just completely ridiculous, :slap

I more like how she responds to negative comments - attack is the best defense :lol
In addition these attacks looks like some silly attempts of the "touchy schoolgirl".

:pfft: But I dont care anyway... :rotfl
agreed, accuracy is overrated. we should just go back to this.
UltimatePredatorMIB1a.jpg

I more like how she responds to negative comments - attack is the best defense :lol
In addition these attacks looks like some silly attempts of the "touchy schoolgirl".

well the way i see it, we have the right to say she sucks just like she has the right to make her crappy videos, Im just saying what i think about the videos, and I'll say it for a third time, I rather see a fat guy in his basement giving a review of the HT pred than seeing her video ever again lol

well the way i see it, we have the right to say she sucks just like she has the right to make her crappy videos, Im just saying what i think about the videos, and I'll say it for a third time, I rather see a fat guy in his basement giving a review of the HT pred than seeing her video ever again lol
Precisely

She says NECA's Pred is crap and then pulls the "BUT DATS JUST MY OPINION...." BS.

So IIIIMMMMOOO, your figure reviews are crap. But like I said, IIIMMMOOO...

:hi5:

Back