NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have ordered the Penguin too. I saw some very nice pictures so
i couldnt let this one go. The price was 130 Euro so for a 1/4 figure
it is a very good price.

If i correct the figure will receive on the 14 of february. If i have the figure
i will post some cool pictures...

Hey Everyone - I have this figure and the ONLY thing I don't like is getting him to stand up.

Any suggestions for a holder? His waist is too large or a standard doll stand.

Hey Everyone - I have this figure and the ONLY thing I don't like is getting him to stand up.

Any suggestions for a holder? His waist is too large or a standard doll stand.

I just make my own stands out of wood and use the wire ties that held him in the box.

About to paint this one for Deadpool. Got the wood at Hobby Lobby.

Attachments

• Stand.jpg
    Stand.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 287
Gaaaahhhh! From 8 of the Mayor Penguin in stock yesterday the NECA ebay store was down to just 1 today. Since I had decided that it's best for me to buy these NECA 1:4 scalers directly from NECA I therefore had to 'p..p..p..pick up a penguin' today otherwise I'd have to go with BBTS and pay an unknown amount in customs. I would have preferred to have waited a bit longer because my card is being viciously Lucilled this month.

Anyway, I'll have Mayor Penguin the week after next most likely. Looking forward to it.

Got my Mayor Penguin today such an awesome piece.... Now we wait for the eventual RETURNS Batman....

17951533_10155195471654346_6563554444801435753_n.jpg

Much better. I'm planning to get one when one of the local stores in Australia has a sale but I've got to be honest, that had kind of turned me off. Good to see that it just needs a little work.

Much better. I'm planning to get one when one of the local stores in Australia has a sale but I've got to be honest, that had kind of turned me off. Good to see that it just needs a little work.

Yep just a little water soak and he's good to go.

Repainted the head completely, the bodysuit just needed a wash of dirt. I used hair gel and water to tame the wild hair on the coat.

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Finished my umbrella last night.

Last edited:
Finally decided to pick this guy up... soooooooo impressed with neca... with some tweaks this can almost if not actually pass for a PF. first thing I did was the water treatment for the coat to sit better.

23514652_10210876643539937_711795455_o.jpg

Repainted the head completely, the bodysuit just needed a wash of dirt. I used hair gel and water to tame the wild hair on the coat.

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Finished my umbrella last night.

Wow, fantastic customization. How can I do this umbrella? Please let me know, thank u so much

Back