NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree and sort of disagree....only some figures ....Don't get me wrong I love HT but sometimes I feel like they're overpriced. Now I know the amount of detail they have, but still ....this necas looks just as good as some high end figures and for a fraction of the price
f1604d9cbbaa5a707166669a7f5cfed9.jpg
a3447ac63f543a3145d6540eda95e55c.jpg
8f1901d17902a53ac46050b34e79028c.jpg
9ae5362fff826f0f31a655b1adecf7d1.jpg

Fantastic photos and a great way to prove a point i still rate that 1/4 scale 89 Batman higher than the Hot Toys 1/6. Great stands really takes them up to the next level.

Fantastic photos and a great way to prove a point i still rate that 1/4 scale 89 Batman higher than the Hot Toys 1/6. Great stands really takes them up to the next level.
Thank you sir...the stand do make them stand out more.

Wish I did not miss out on that enterbay joker. Started late collecting. I have neca's joker and will probably get ssc pf joker.
Tell me about it , I just learned that enterbay made the 1/4 like 3 months ago ...got lucky and found him for a great price.

Nice! Damn, these are bang for the bucks figures.

I agree and sort of disagree....only some figures ....Don't get me wrong I love HT but sometimes I feel like they're overpriced. Now I know the amount of detail they have, but still ....this necas looks just as good as some high end figures and for a fraction of the price
f1604d9cbbaa5a707166669a7f5cfed9.jpg
a3447ac63f543a3145d6540eda95e55c.jpg
8f1901d17902a53ac46050b34e79028c.jpg
9ae5362fff826f0f31a655b1adecf7d1.jpg

You know guys, I really want this figure (penguin in 1/6) and don't want to wait for HT, so it can be crazy but I was thinking on buy the neca 1/4 and after make it shorter (maybe cutting/ redesigning legs and arms) of course proportionally, what do you think?
NEC-01-10105-6.jpg

Did Neca ever do an actual Batman Returns figure?

Nope. So far for the DC stuff they did the following in 1/4:
89 Batman
Man of Steel Superman
Adam West Batman
Man of Steel Superman (Black)
Arkham Origins Batman
Burt Ward Robin
Ledger Joker
Reeves Superman
Arkham Knight Batman

Things to be released:
DeVito Penguin
Batman Begins Batman

Bugger, be nice to get him as my '89 batman was superb.
Still was Arkham Origins Batman too but for some reason I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

You know guys, I really want this figure (penguin in 1/6) and don't want to wait for HT, so it can be crazy but I was thinking on buy the neca 1/4 and after make it shorter (maybe cutting/ redesigning legs and arms) of course proportionally, what do you think?
View attachment 203357

I would be all over 7" scale 89 Batman to Batman and Robin figures. I don't do 1/4 scale anymore so this Penguin sadly will not be part of my collection.

I too was gun-ho about this figure due to nostalgia; But the more I thought about it, it just wouldn't fit with my other 1/6 scale figures especially beside batman returns.

I had penguin on preorder too but I have other stuff on order so I had to cut back. If at any point hot toys makes this 1/6 scale I am in, but I am not holding my breath

I too was gun-ho about this figure due to nostalgia; But the more I thought about it, it just wouldn't fit with my other 1/6 scale figures especially beside batman returns.

I had penguin on preorder too but I have other stuff on order so I had to cut back. If at any point hot toys makes this 1/6 scale I am in, but I am not holding my breath

only 70 at calendars

Back