NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will do! Keep an eye on the link I posted, it's where I update the most frequently!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

They have nothing to do with eachother but I really love the look of this:

NECA are doing such great things with 80s/90s films. Here's hoping they add a Returns version of Batman. I'd really rather get that one than the '89.

NECA are doing such great things with 80s/90s films. Here's hoping they add a Returns version of Batman. I'd really rather get that one than the '89.

I believe a Returns Batman is coming next year.

Randy has been hinting at Returns for next year. So finger's crossed.

I just watched Returns again and I'm incredibly excited for NECA's Batman Returns figures. I really hope they make a Returns Batman so I can feel good about passing on the 89 version.

We need a proper Batman Returns figure!! i was hopping for the 4" line from Mattel, but nothing :/ Lets hope Neca can release him!

Last edited:
A few updates to the umbrella...

4faf453723aa1529f70120edc03a5fd7.jpg
c4bac1e8fc5cae2bfd202b54a065b9b9.jpg
2167d5ed50eb60180e3e687d1f001de3.jpg
1a63bd10272d6235887541d9a13c79d4.jpg
7fd9b74e03467b1948287eeaadbcd048.jpg

Oh, and I forgot to add... pricing wise I think we're looking at about $40 shipped for an umbrella in the US... a bit more expensive if international, but I'll figure that out. Anyone wants to jump on the list, check out the thread in the Customs section!

That umbrella looks really good, Doc! I love how it drapes.

It's ridiculous that NECA has made two figures of Penguin but neither of them include an umbrella. Thank goodness they each come with the same dead fish though.

That umbrella looks really good, Doc! I love how it drapes.

It's ridiculous that NECA has made two figures of Penguin but neither of them include an umbrella. Thank goodness they each come with the same dead fish though.
Thanks! Yeah my main goal was to model an internal skeleton that allowed the cloth to drape naturally on it's own. It turned out even better than I expected[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Oh, and I forgot to add... pricing wise I think we're looking at about $40 shipped for an umbrella in the US... a bit more expensive if international, but I'll figure that out. Anyone wants to jump on the list, check out the thread in the Customs section!

Put me down for one!!!

Back