NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad we couldn't get this Spider-Man version from the molds they already have...

499713170_vaMTq-O.jpg

Guys, it's possibile remove the helmet to Iron Man Mark 43 ?

Has anyone tried?

I'm afraid of breaking it

I've removed it. It required a lot of heat and liquid soap.

Apply heat to the neck joint and pour soap into the ball joint. Keep on applying heat with the hairdryer for about a minute, get a cloth and pull on the head, it should pop off.

NOt sure why you'd pop it off though, ca't really add the 1/4 hot toys Tony Stark sculpt to it because the neck is sculpted into the body.

I've removed it. It required a lot of heat and liquid soap.

Apply heat to the neck joint and pour soap into the ball joint. Keep on applying heat with the hairdryer for about a minute, get a cloth and pull on the head, it should pop off.

NOt sure why you'd pop it off though, ca't really add the 1/4 hot toys Tony Stark sculpt to it because the neck is sculpted into the body.

Very thanks for the reply... at the end I bought the qs005 :offtopic:

Are you sure about that? He's available on Amazon thru Neca minus the prime shipping. Has to be wrong right?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Spoke to my local retailer, he said that the release of these figures are in mid-april and that he should have them in stock by the end of the month.

Can you please show who did this and a close up of the repaint?
No problem ...I customize all of my 1/4 scale figs with a lil something. I only have a smart phone cam, so limited resolution.Enjoy if you can. It use to be tons of pics in this thread of guys customs with mod instructions and pose ups but the ****** photo/link hosting site photobucket crashed and disabled lot post's, leaving a lot of members disgusted....

Thor : hair mod and repaint, head /eyes and arms (sculpt added + repaint, armor repaint (bronze to silver)
011b88b061324bfd3ca6d7fbaa5ee1d3.jpg
45dbe90eddac3d6fb2935e6bac1fc9a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cap is set to start shipping out to retailers around the 15th. NECA always has a small stock of any new figure available about a week before the ship date directly from their eBay and Amazon stores.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

Back