NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Back in December 2008, NECA Classic Alien (1979) 21-inch Action Figure was only $39.99 retail (I bought mines from CornerStoreComics for $38.99)! That's less than 5 years ago!

Granted, they only had swivel hips and thighs instead of ball joints back then but everything else was good!

I noticed a small paint dot on the helmet on my NECA Iron Man but it's so small, I'm not going to fix it! The last time I fixed a minor imperfection on some action figure, I ended up repainting the whole figure (Hasbro 4" Iron Man 2- Mark VI)!

The shoulder pads can be adjusted to sit just fine they are just clamped onto a metal bar with an arm that can. Be used to position them up and close to the shoulders or down and away like they come in the package. I had to pop them off and position them then snap them back on but they look fine now here's mine.

necaim1_zps3701d3ac.jpg

Looks awesome! The shoulder pad adjustment is a must.

The shoulder pads can be adjusted to sit just fine they are just clamped onto a metal bar with an arm that can. Be used to position them up and close to the shoulders or down and away like they come in the package. I had to pop them off and position them then snap them back on but they look fine now here's mine.

necaim1_zps3701d3ac.jpg

This figure is gorgeous, great picture. I vant vone.

Mine is being customized as we speak. Just got a photo update from the guys who does these here in Amsterdam.

Still a work in progress..

RIMG0001_zps6e1ff677.jpg

RIMG0011_zpsd83c97c9.jpg

RIMG0008_zps4a7c88d2.jpg

I've been debating whether to get a few of these for my store and one for myself.

After seeing these photos you've convinced me to get some. Thanks :cool:

Can't stop looking those pictures. Need to make some space to shot and contribute, too :)

Oh man. He's looking better and better! Mine arrives Wednesday, I'm at home all day. It's Play Time!!!! :blissy

Mine is being customized as we speak. Just got a photo update from the guys who does these here in Amsterdam.

Still a work in progress..

RIMG0001_zps6e1ff677.jpg

RIMG0011_zpsd83c97c9.jpg

RIMG0008_zps4a7c88d2.jpg

Nice! I just have to piss off my UPS delivery guy and he does the battle damage for free.

:rotfl proves you didn't need a link.:1-1:

...and based on some lazy asses you my friend are a go getter.:wink1:

Maybe they'll (battle) damage the first one, let you keep it, and send you a second one that makes it through unscathed?

Back