NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

May I as a total newcomer ask if I have this correct? The Iron Man figure is now out and available in the US. In the UK however, that is not the case. The retailers there are still showing a variety of release dates, some as far on as 30 June. I could abandon my UK pre-order which I have had since December last year and order right now from US? Correct so far? There has been no confirmation that a Thor figure will become a reality, and, the Hulk figure seems an even more distant promise. Is this normal procedure for NECA? I am more than a little confused and indeed frustrated by it all, so please, any information that could set me straight would be appreciated.

I finally received my figure today..wow, I'm impressed. The size of this thing with the amount of detail just amazes me. This is my first 1/4 scale figure and I hope Neca will make the other avengers. Glad I picked this up and for $69 it was a steal...

I finally received my figure today..wow, I'm impressed. The size of this thing with the amount of detail just amazes me. This is my first 1/4 scale figure and I hope Neca will make the other avengers. Glad I picked this up and for $69 it was a steal...

Congrats! You got it at a great price.

May I as a total newcomer ask if I have this correct? The Iron Man figure is now out and available in the US. In the UK however, that is not the case. The retailers there are still showing a variety of release dates, some as far on as 30 June. I could abandon my UK pre-order which I have had since December last year and order right now from US? Correct so far? There has been no confirmation that a Thor figure will become a reality, and, the Hulk figure seems an even more distant promise. Is this normal procedure for NECA? I am more than a little confused and indeed frustrated by it all, so please, any information that could set me straight would be appreciated.

I don't see any reason not to order one from the US if it's not too ridiculously expensive. I got mine yesterday and it's a beauty!

Thor is next and they'll do the Hulk if they can bust him out affordably.

Just got back from Frank & Sons, only found one seller that had Iron Man and he was asking $100. So I got one for myself. Bummer that I missed the other seller who had them for $70. But it's easily worth the $100 IMO.

Yeah,ray i got mines too!^_^ It came in EXCELLENT condition so whatever insecurites i had with Drakeship disappeared as soon as i got my box from them!Well worth for the price we paid!

finally PO BD mark 7, hopefully they fix the paint quality for this figure

They should be easy to attain now. Several dealers at my location asking $100-$120 for them!

Got my !/4 Iron man for couple of weeks. I made some minor moditications on the upper chest area.

Couldn't help but notice the huge lot of Star Wars goodies in the background. Looks sweet! :hi5:

Iron Man is the ****! Best figure of the year in its price class! BRAVO NECA!

I had to go through 3 figures to find a decent one. The second figure I got was fine, but then when I checked his right arm was horrible: the whole forearm was damaged (painting scratches 2x2 inches that you could see the silver plastic underneath).

The third one is fine. has some mild paint smudges, but much better than the previous ones.

I understant that for the price point you can't complain much, but the problems were really bad. It seems there is not quality control and they just box any figures, even if it looks really bad.

I had to go through 3 figures to find a decent one. The second figure I got was fine, but then when I checked his right arm was horrible: the whole forearm was damaged (painting scratches 2x2 inches that you could see the silver plastic underneath).

The third one is fine. has some mild paint smudges, but much better than the previous ones.

I understant that for the price point you can't complain much, but the problems were really bad. It seems there is not quality control and they just box any figures, even if it looks really bad.

part of the issue is how they box them. little to no wiggle room leaving heads and limbs to rub up on the window box and packaging them way to quickly making uncured paint scrap easily.

its pretty typical neca stuff across all there lines.

Im getting mine in a couple weeks. With all these QC problems, I'm kinda worried now. :eek:

you should. The ones that are saying I am picky are the ones who got a decent figure. It is impossible to be satisfied (eve if you paid 90 bucks for it) with a figure with scratches and paint smudge on the face

Back