NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the way things are going, I would be shocked if we don't see a Wolverine soon. Especially with Logan coming out. They don't have the license to the Fox properties but with the Deadpool movie last year they gave us comic Deadpool and look how well that turned out (for the fans and for them!).

I'm not even a huge Wolverine fan; I've hardly read any Wolverine and X-men comics but he's still just a badass character. I would be thrilled to add a 1/4 Wolverine to the collection.

He'd be perfect with Deadpool!

OK, 100% sold on DD now!

Wolvie and Punisher are a given for this line, would be completely shocked if they dont do those..
(and you know they will be beyond awesome)

332c2bd6ba7d576d79867335878f27f7.jpg

Give us two heads (masked and unmasked), hands with and without claws, a hand holding a cigar and a Katana.

Randy hints at Punisher on twitter saying "He would go well with our Daredevil"

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

hell yeah, but Jim Lee's brown has always been the best for me!

5e30f16bfc273a237ab1accdf1e5c7e1.jpg

And man I can only imagine how sick their Frank Castle will be!

Sounds great but .....DD has had some legendary comic team ups! PUNISHER, SPIDERMAN, ELECTRA, GHOST RIDER , BLACKPANTHER..All in all will be Welcome
Randy hints at Punisher on twitter saying "He would go well with our Daredevil"

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

oh man, I would totally buy something like that!

But im betting when they get around to it, its gonna be classic yellow or brown.

Back