NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Just don't know if I wanna Neca Hulk out for $300 dollars...
No die hard hulk fans post, No top rated action figure video reviews. Something seems a bit off? Currently waiting to see this figure shown off, to make final decision.

I think NECA went more with a "Thunder Clap" kind of pose, whereas a more generic pose might've been a bit more appealing. I understand some of the complaints about him being on the small side for a 1/4 scale representation of the character. Just out of curiosity, though, has anyone considered using this 1/4 Hulk together with their 1/6 scale collections for a more dramatic effect to emphasize Hulk's presence?

Don't most people already regard HT's 1/6 Hulk as too big with their 1/6 collections?

I get some of the issues being raised with the NECA, but I also feel like no one has shown it off at its best.

Thinking about grabbing the Iron Man. You can snag the battle damaged version for $65 or the MK 42 for $100.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

The clean Mark VII and the Mark XLIII are both great, despite the VII having weak joints (common on NECA figures at the time). I'd only recommend the BD Mark VII if you're planning to repaint the face.

The clean Mark VII and the Mark XLIII are both great, despite the VII having weak joints (common on NECA figures at the time). I'd only recommend the BD Mark VII if you're planning to repaint the face.

I probably would repaint the face.
But then I think, is it easier to add battle damage or easier to paint the face? And I think I'll go with the clean MK43

Come on Monday! I feel like Ive been waiting to get Hulk forever. The only thing I hate about ordering stuff from Calendars is that you're one of the last to get it.

I really like the 1/4 Hulk..

HULK.jpg

No retail box. This is it. lol

HULK4.jpg

Yeah I figured there would be some people wanting to see the box. I took a pic of his back too. Not many people post those..

HULK6.jpg

From the waist up, it's a great figure, something weird is going on with the legs, the shelf display pic a few posts up has been the only time I've thought the legs looked good and that's an almost full upright stance.

i think the issue is the length of his body from the legs up. If you cover a photo from legs up, the legs look fine, if you cover the same pic fepm the waist of the pants down, his upper body looks fine, it's like the upper and lower bodies don't match each other.

Back