NECA 1/4 DC Figures: Master Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the lack of 1/4 DC figure news is bothersome. I was sure by now we would have seen some kind of tease of Returns Batman and Arkham Joker that isn't just some text tweet hint from Randy.

All that we know is coming is Wonder Woman, and that's been delayed until January.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Year isn't over yet. I've spoke to one of their Sculptors and he told me he's hoping Returns Batman next year. Was supposed to come out a few yes ago but got pushed on the back burner due to MOS and BVS.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I really hope Returns Batman comes soon; I've been holding off on their previous 1/4 Keaton because of it. I'd rather have a BR Batman with Penguin and Catwoman, than an '89 Batman with no Joker.

But yeah, if they don't show it at Toy Fair I'll probably cave and get one from my LCS.

With the holidays coming up, is anyone else hoping for more surprise 7" figures? Haven't they usually released around this time?

Last edited:
Why so serious?
dacf3f4b9d3c546bd8ea1fcb1cef5b17.jpg

Collecting and customizing these are getting fun! DCU JL almost there.. Neca should take note!
f14e781afcf734909b63e0cba2915244.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Collecting and customizing these are getting fun! DCU JL almost there.. Neca should take note!
f14e781afcf734909b63e0cba2915244.jpg

Those all look really great! Wow! Makes me jealous. [emoji6] Could you share some more pictures? Will you be getting Aquaman as well?

Those all look really great! Wow! Makes me jealous. [emoji6] Could you share some more pictures? Will you be getting Aquaman as well?

Thanks Shadow...Yes! Looking foward to Aquaman.. I'm not on a coast so the wait and the hunt continues! Soon as time allows I'll snap some pics. Cheers

I don't think NECA has anything new coming. :lol

They've completely dropped off the radar for months now.

Yeah, as far as DC goes the last thing the revealed was Wonder Woman. I'm disappointed but I guess it's easier on my wallet.

Hell, Randy hasn't even been on Twitter since October. They seem to have gone dark.

Hopefully they will reveal SOMETHING DC related soon. I was so sure we would have seen some hint of an Arkham Joker by now considering they did Harley....

Well good news for you is he already did. [emoji23][emoji23]

But being serious, Cavill is the best live action Superman. Even better than Reeve. Yup, I said it.

But the Cavill Superman has not been in any good movies, its like buying a Adam Sandler figure! :lol

Back