NECA 1/4 DC Figures: Master Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I tried a hair dryer, but it's quite thick so I don't remember it achieving much. Having said that, it fits over it well.

I just remembered you have to cut the screw channels that run from the front of the shoulders to the back. They get in the way. Then you just glue the two pieces together.

Son of Krypton VS Bat of Gotham
d7784793ab9ec47d3218307535b09642.jpg

Just a bunch of different poses I've done over the past couple weeks.

Side note, it looks like Wonder Woman AND Daredevil have both been delayed until January. Pretty sure we aren't going to see any more Marvel or DC Q scales in 2017.
591d67b80674ee4afb45076ab2ecbc1a.jpg
dc0d29ad76ffae799cfb0a1c36bb29fd.jpg
b98258d030605a94aa3280fee61fe270.jpg
78e42f74c3301c7a5e6b47ded6bd1cff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Hnnng, that Mayoral Penguin is so cool. I still haven't picked one up yet, but I know a nearby Go! Toys & Games store has one, so...

Things change.

Updated lights. No more light glare. Still gotta update the first case so they all match.

67088cb9dfedc16e860768a3382b385f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

NECA has gone quiet about any Batman Returns 1:4 so I was contemplating finally picking up the 1989 figure. Checked BBTS last week and it seemed like they had 10+, checked it again this week and suddenly they're all gone, wtf.

I was hoping they would at least tease a Batman Returns figure since its the 25th anniversary. I haven't seen them mention anything new about DC figures since Wonder Woman. Maybe they're trying to get some Justice League figures made for the movie.

Yeah, the lack of 1/4 DC figure news is bothersome. I was sure by now we would have seen some kind of tease of Returns Batman and Arkham Joker that isn't just some text tweet hint from Randy.

All that we know is coming is Wonder Woman, and that's been delayed until January.

I was hoping they would at least tease a Batman Returns figure since its the 25th anniversary. I haven't seen them mention anything new about DC figures since Wonder Woman. Maybe they're trying to get some Justice League figures made for the movie.
They might try to do some Justice League figures but I feel like that would have less passion put into it than the Burton stuff for example. They would do it more as an obligatory business strategy than genuine fan interest/service if you get what I'm saying. Just going by past DCEU figure releases.

NECA has gone quiet about any Batman Returns 1:4 so I was contemplating finally picking up the 1989 figure. Checked BBTS last week and it seemed like they had 10+, checked it again this week and suddenly they're all gone, wtf.

Wait until like February, after Toy Fair. If they don't show a Returns Keaton, I'll hook you up with a 1/4 '89.

NECA has been boring the hell out of me lately. Other than the Ninja Turtles (which I'm not even interested in), they haven't shown anything good for the past couple of years or so. I wish they wouldn't focus on crap like MoS, BvS, Wonder Woman, Justice League, etc. Between Hot Toys, Mattel, Medicom, SH figuarts, etc. there are plenty of other companies to tackle the new crap. I just want to see the old DC flicks that don't really have any modern merchandise to their name get done.

I'm curious to see if they'll release a 7" Catwoman and Penguin next month. I'm betting not.

Wait until like February, after Toy Fair. If they don't show a Returns Keaton, I'll hook you up with a 1/4 '89.

NECA has been boring the hell out of me lately. Other than the Ninja Turtles (which I'm not even interested in), they haven't shown anything good for the past couple of years or so. I wish they wouldn't focus on crap like MoS, BvS, Wonder Woman, Justice League, etc. Between Hot Toys, Mattel, Medicom, SH figuarts, etc. there are plenty of other companies to tackle the new crap. I just want to see the old DC flicks that don't really have any modern merchandise to their name get done.

I'm curious to see if they'll release a 7" Catwoman and Penguin next month. I'm betting not.

Excellent, thanks man.

As far as my current feelings on NECA - well, still disgusted that there's seemingly no T2 John coming - but other than that I'm good. My other favourite - Aliens - is being treated well, with reasons to continue being optimistic for it.

There's definitely a quiet patch at the moment as far as my interests but I kinda need it. I'll take advantage of it to save and/or catch up on a backlog of stuff I've wanted.

Last edited:

Yeah I'm really hoping for a 7" Catwoman and Penguin.

I really wish they would have tackled a 1/4 Animated series Batman. Easily could have reused the sculpt for that to be a hardac batman.

Back