NECA 1/4 DC Figures: Master Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the ride was fun while it lasted. We got some pretty cool figures.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well there ya go. No 1/4s besides TMNT Releated. Fine with me saves me money.

ccc5e4f73e66ef3ce4ea5e8931b7f3c8.jpg

For now. Falk mention no more Horror 1/4 for 2018 and he went from zero chances of 1/4 Infinity War figures to "slim". My guess is we won't be seeing 1/4s until 2019.

I shared a similar comment in the Neca Marvel thread but it applies here as well.

Well there you go. At least Wonder Woman is sneaking out at the end of the month here though we still haven't gotten any final pictures. At best the line is on hold for about a year if I had to guess, at worst it's dead and done. It's a shame but for what it's worth they did put out a lot of characters I was hoping for, though there's still so much more potential.

Arkham Joker, Batman Returns Batman, Dark Knight Rises Bane, Nicholson Joker, Arkham Asylum or City Batman, maybe even a Dark Knight Two Face. Most of those probably wouldn't even get made anyways but a man can dream. This doesn't even consider the possibility of them delving into the comic world.

I will say if the line is to end or be dead in the water for a bit this is the most convenient time for me as funds may become a little tighter for the next little while here lol. The collection could also be expanded but it's at a point where it's very satisfactory and doesn't feel incomplete anyways. Perhaps I now finally have an excuse to go back and get the Reeve Superman; only one I'm missing that isn't a repaint or something in that vein.

Speak of the devil lol. Looking great overall; will make a great addition to the collection. I've been severely lacking a Wonder Woman.

For now. Falk mention no more Horror 1/4 for 2018 and he went from zero chances of 1/4 Infinity War figures to "slim". My guess is we won't be seeing 1/4s until 2019.
Were getting a few 1/4s this here just not dc or marvel releated. Jason Part 4,TMNT Movie Foot Soldier, TMNT Movie Shredder.

The 1/4 line isn't dead. But The DC might be.

Were getting a few 1/4s this here just not dc or marvel releated. Jason Part 4,TMNT Movie Foot Soldier, TMNT Movie Shredder.

The 1/4 line isn't dead. But The DC might be.

I really hope they're just taking a break from DC and Marvel Properties and will start up again later after they do some more horror/TMNT stuff. I wonder how well the DC and Marvel stuff sold compared to their Horror 1/4s.

I feel like the market is bigger for superheroes in 1/4 vs having a horror. I don't think I want a Pennywise 1/4 sitting in my collection. Might be too creepy for me.

I really hope they're just taking a break from DC and Marvel Properties and will start up again later after they do some more horror/TMNT stuff. I wonder how well the DC and Marvel stuff sold compared to their Horror 1/4s.

I feel like the market is bigger for superheroes in 1/4 vs having a horror. I don't think I want a Pennywise 1/4 sitting in my collection. Might be too creepy for me.
Yeah I honestly could careless about any 1/4 horror figs. Batman,Predator,and TMNT for me.

I really hope a Batman Returns Batman is still in the cards. A 1/4 Neca Nicholson Joker would be amazing as well, but it seems his likeness is so expensive only HT utilized it.

looks good ,but those elbows and knee joints when posed :horror

wonder how shell brake down and how much would be transferable to a tonner doll for a smoother appearance

Yeah I honestly could careless about any 1/4 horror figs. Batman,Predator,and TMNT for me.

YES!

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/996502006855618562

It's not over yet. I'm going to assume this applies to DC as well.
Oh she is looking fine! Looking fantastic!

Also there are no more plans for Batman Returns figures at the moment...

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/996844232857014273
We've heard that one before.....

Well, that's just a... slap in the face. :(

Makes no damn sense..... Why ****ing even do 2 Penguin's and Catwoman with no Returns Batman. I'm sorry but 89 Batman just don't look right paired with Catwoman and Penguin.... AND RANDY knows the suits are different. I love NECA but sometimes they piss me off.

Back