NECA: 1/4 Christopher Reeve Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just made a small diorama ...I'm no pro but liked how it came out :)
f76688c7aeb354bf47b47587cd4f8af5.jpg

The Superman dio looks great. Wish I knew how to make something like that. I'm expecting mine to arrive today or tomorrow. Thanks to Fedex Smartpost.. I really dont know :impatient:

Waiting for mine to ship from calendars.com. fed ex sucks. So slow and then transfwrs shipment smart post which us USPS. Should be dumbpost instead.

The Superman dio looks great. Wish I knew how to make something like that. I'm expecting mine to arrive today or tomorrow. Thanks to Fedex Smartpost.. I really dont know :impatient:
Thanks bro...the process it's pretty easy ...just Styrofoam nothing special.

Thanks. I think it's a very good figure. I've been waiting for a Superman figure ever since I switched to 1/4 scale and the Man of Steel figure didn't do it for me. I thought I'd have to wait for Hot Toys to make one but Neca came through. Not saying that it is Hot Toys caliber but it is very nice. I'm happy to see NECA's improvement with human head sculpts. The cape is better than I thought it would be. I will see if I can wire it myself. The rubber torso hides an ab crunch and the rubber can be adjusted so that he does not have that 'sucking in the gut' look. This one should be a hit and will be sought after when supplies run dry. I might need to grab a few more for future trades!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent shots Royce!!! Just put my order in, getting it wed

What stand are you using?

Thanks for the pics and your comments Royce12. I hope mine arrives soon from calendars.com. Awesome looking figure in pics, can not wait to see him in hand.

Back