Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EE has Catwoman in stock orders should be going out today,friday and Monday then

They have non mint versions of the original Penguin for $71.24, which would be $56.99.
Not bad. I kind of wanted the mayor version, but I might just get the original for that price. Only issue is, at the reduced price I will have to pay shipping.

Kind of sucks that they bring out a coupon right after I order Catwoman....oh well

Last edited:
They have non mint versions of the original Penguin for $71.24, which would be $56.99.
Not bad. I kind of wanted the mayor version, but I might just get the original for that price. Only issue is, at the reduced price I will have to pay shipping.

Kind of sucks that they bring out a coupon right after I order Catwoman....oh well
If you can only get one I'd go with Mayoral Penguin he was in that costume 80% of the film. Especially if you're gonna have him posed next to Catwoman.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If you can only get one I'd go with Mayoral Penguin he was in that costume 80% of the film. Especially if you're gonna have him posed next to Catwoman.

Good point.

My Catwoman from entertainment earth just shipped.

Mine shipped as well $78 shipped he'll yeah.

Works for me. It's a cool vid from Toysdaily of Batman, Penguin, Mayor Penguin and Catwoman.

Received mine today.
It is nice, but not $100 nice.
I think it is over-priced.
The joints are really hard to bend. The hand pegs are annoying.
It is very hard putting the hands on with the delicate rubber claws.
the base is just silly, cheap.
The paint is nice though.
I'm

Received mine today.
It is nice, but not $100 nice.
I think it is over-priced.
The joints are really hard to bend. The hand pegs are annoying.
It is very hard putting the hands on with the delicate rubber claws.
The paint is nice though.

Warming up joints does wonders

Back