NCAA March Madness has begun..........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
I'm not a big basketball fan (football's my sport of choice) but....

GO UT LONGHORNS! :rock :rock

If this was football, I'd be right there with ya Dusty but since we're talking hoops (which I'm not a big fan of) and it really pains me to say this but I have to agree with Josh. :horror :D

Poor Tar Heels are out of it - what a game that was though (I always cheer for the underdogs, except when it's 'my' team playing of course).

UT progresses to the Sweet 16 with a very dominant victory over NC State....

GO LONGHORNS!
:rock :rock

Woot! Go George Mason and Bradley! (Only picked George Mason to go to Sweet 16, but you gotta love the Cinderella teams!)
:peace

My brackets are a bust...................still have a chance for 3 outta 4 in the final four and the winner still, but NC and Illinois killed me.....................

Ready for it to end and MLB to begin.................damn bracket busters....................

Well, even though my bracket went toe up before the end of the second week, I am still looking forward to this weekend. I hope George Mason can keep the momentum up, as I want the guys who unseated UConn to take it all the way!

Seaward said:
I want the guys who unseated UConn to take it all the way!
Im workin the same angle.
Except its cause they knocked out my TarHeels.
It'd be awesome if an 11 took the title.

Don't really pay too much attention to Basketball, but was still pretty shocked that Florida made it as far as we did. My hometown was in a ruckus during the last game.... But then again... we are crazy people here in Gator-town. :D

Back