Nascar 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF is wrong with this game? I swear every few challenges it locks up. I think I am taking it back to get another copy and if that doesn't work I will be fighting with Circuit to get my money back.

WTF is wrong with this game? I swear every few challenges it locks up. I think I am taking it back to get another copy and if that doesn't work I will be fighting with Circuit to get my money back.

I only had it lock up twice so far. :dunno

I only had it lock up twice so far. :dunno

3 times in maybe an hour and half today and 3-4 yesterday, not mention the lockup that happened right off the bat when initially saving profile.

It does lock up, but yous seems to be WAY more often than most. Mine might happen once every couple of hours.

Thats a funny vid. But GT is more of a simulation and the cars handle how they would in real life. They also did not compare apples to apples. They show a piece of shat GT car racing. Not the suped up class A cars. I was thinking of getting Grid though. Although I don't like that you have to use certain cars for particular races.

there is a demo for Grid on Marketplace. i've been saying that's the racing game we all need to get.

Looks like I'm joining Kain and Kit in the corrupted profile ring. Locks up everytime now loading my profile.

irishjigdancerdee.jpg

Sucks but at least I didn't smash my controller. :rotfl No, I actually turned that off the other day.

Wonderful....which means those secret achievements will probably be impossible to get unless they release a patch. I have seen people on the xbox boards talking about how they have had 2-3 profile lock ups already.

It appears that way. Like Kain and I where talking about the other day if Madden was doing this they'd have something out already. I'm thinking I'll start saving two copies of this profile just incase it happens again.

It appears that way. Like Kain and I where talking about the other day if Madden was doing this they'd have something out already. I'm thinking I'll start saving two copies of this profile just incase it happens again.

I will celebrate when this happens to me. I could care less about the season and now that I know Kits secret I would be able to keep up. :lecture

Yeah, the season stuff isn't as important to me as getting my car built up so we can all race online with even cars. :)

I want to know Kits secret. :D

Back