Nascar 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, just wanted to jump in and say that if you guys enjoy playing this game online, you might want to give Grid a try. I haven't played it online yet, but the Career mode is pretty damn intense, so I can only imagine how fun the online would be. Just putting my two cents in, but I'm sure no one cares :lol.

I just noticed a couple of tracks they left out of this Nashville speedway and the race in Mexico. I wonder if they will let us dowload them later?

I hate to pay for extra content but I think I would for some more tracks.

So has Nascar created more tracks since this game came out or is EA just milking your wallets by not putting them all in the game from the start like they should have?

So has Nascar created more tracks since this game came out or is EA just milking your wallets by not putting them all in the game from the start like they should have?

Looks like all of the cup tracks are in its just some of the truck and Nationwide series tracks are missing

Well my racing days are over until they fix this locking up problem. I put the game in this morning and when it goes to load my profile the game locks up. This really sucks I won the Nationwide series last night and then started my cup career and won Daytona and now it looks like I cant even race with you guys anymore.:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Just a heads up from what I have read the autosave feature can corrupt your profile and you will have to delete it and start over so you guys might want to turn that off.

Just a heads up from what I have read the autosave feature can corrupt your profile and you will have to delete it and start over so you guys might want to turn that off.
Thanks I will have to turn that off.

I got your PM too I am going to look at things again in a few min.

Well my racing days are over until they fix this locking up problem. I put the game in this morning and when it goes to load my profile the game locks up. This really sucks I won the Nationwide series last night and then started my cup career and won Daytona and now it looks like I cant even race with you guys anymore.:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

I am picking up Gran Turismo today. You can also download it but I want the actual disc.

you may want to check out this comparison vid :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP1Q6sxNJoY

Thats a funny vid. But GT is more of a simulation and the cars handle how they would in real life. They also did not compare apples to apples. They show a piece of shat GT car racing. Not the suped up class A cars. I was thinking of getting Grid though. Although I don't like that you have to use certain cars for particular races.

Man that sucks ass! I'll go down today when I play and turn off this feature if this is gonna cause the same issues. Too far into it now to want to start over.

Can you set up multiple saves? I know on games where this is a issues i would have two saves going and alternate so I never have to go so far back.

I bought GT today. I put it in and what a suprise! You have to install the damn thing. It has been 5 minutes already and it is not even half way done. :banghead:duh:banghead

I bought GT today. I put it in and what a suprise! You have to install the damn thing. It has been 5 minutes already and it is not even half way done. :banghead:duh:banghead

Now I have to download the update and then install that. Christ it will be morning until I get to play. :banghead:banghead:banghead

Back