My trip to the display at Bugis (picture heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a million for posting these great pics. Whiplash, BD MK VII, and MK XLII are the highlights for me. Glad I have them all but Whiplash (yet) on order.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting these great pics for us man. So many good pics, but My favorites are BD Mark7 and Iron Whiplash. Now we know that Iron Whiplash is relatively the same size as IM, and that is what I originally thought from watching IM2 movie

I didn't really care much for Whiplash from Iron Man 2 since he went out so fast at the end and didn't leave anything for me to like about his suit. After seeing these photos its really growing on me! Maybe Hot Toys will use some small LED strip inside that whip and a tiny battery in the handle to make it glow? I can only wish for now!

Iron Whiplash looks really awesome. Don't care for the new WM/IP, the proportions just looks so bad.

Thanks for the pics. In-hand could you tell what is plastic v die cast?

from what I can tell, mk XLII, Iron Patriot and War Machine 2.0 are all die cast, while the rest are plastic. Staff told me about Whiplash when he arrived in the crate. He is a rushed proto

Hated the promo pics Mech-Test head sculpt, but it looks spot-on in these pics. Maybe they tweaked it.

I think it's hilarious that the Mark III they have on display in the Hall of Armor has such terrible fading.

I think it's hilarious that the Mark III they have on display in the Hall of Armor has such terrible fading.

granted it didn't look as glossy in person...still an in-demand figure though

I may drop back down on saturday to check out some of the other stuff they brought in...I heard a few customs are really pretty there!

granted it didn't look as glossy in person...still an in-demand figure though

I may drop back down on saturday to check out some of the other stuff they brought in...I heard a few customs are really pretty there!

You mean there will be more things on display?

This is what i've been waiting to see a collective set of pictures from this display all together :) thanks, and has anybody notice the paint on IP of the close up on the leg, once i get my hopes up they get shot down by something like this
Quality is going down, or perhaps it was just such a rush to get these all done for IM3 release but still you'd think they would bring an A game right???
DSC02259_zpsdd94a1d4.jpg

DSC02353_zpsf759e9a1.jpg

Back