My trip to the display at Bugis (picture heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey edheng let me thank you for posting these pictures, man. You don't even know how much I appreciate when someone goes to these events and takes various shots in different angles. As if that wasn't enough, these pictures are just great. Couldn't ask for anything more. :clap

Thanks man! :hi5:

no problem! :hi5:

I took a day off work just to head down so it was a treat for me too!

These photos make the figures look fantastic, my only issue with them is that they are weakening my already weak resolve.

Appreciate the pics.... but I assume tomorrow would be a holiday.... then again the crowds might be greater too.....

I get 2 days off work in total! :)

and yeah, probably on a public holidays it would be so crowded I'd have to squeeze to get my shots

Wonderful photos, thank you for posting. BD mark VII paint looks great.

Iron Whiplash looks like he needs a shank of meat and a horse for accessories to pass as a Medeival Times show knight. :aragorn
It is a awesome looking figure as well, would look great with BD mark VI and WM I.:clap

Last edited:
Thanks very much for posting these. Mk VII BD looks awesome. IM3 Tony still looks a bit like Gary Sinise to me. Mission to Mars bash?

Mark XLII is definitely the one to get for armor. Tony's HS is beautiful. Iron Patriot looks awesome as well but I'm eager to see Rhodey's HS.

Thanks very much for posting these. Mk VII BD looks awesome. IM3 Tony still looks a bit like Gary Sinise to me. Mission to Mars bash?

And that's exactly the person I had in mind after seeing all of Tony's pics, but I couldn't remember exactly the name :lol. Totally looking like Gary Sinise. I still think the HS is too rounded, whereas RDJ's face is a bit "long". The jaw is very broad too, imo

Great pictures! The BD VII actually looks really great, though I'm fine with missing it. Iron Whiplash (or Whiplash MK II as they call it) looks really great. I love the paint apps on it.

Thank you for the great pics.
BD VII looks great as expected, and XLII armor look is starting to grow on me, love the HS.

Back