My Transformers Tattoo's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soundwave

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I recently posted these in the Transformers thread under general collectables but thought some others might like to see these as well incase you don't venture into other area's of the forum ;) lol

Anyway back in 2009 my nan passed away & left me a little cash & aside from buying myself some Hot toys figures to keep & have something to remind me of her I thought she & my other departed grand parents needed something more of a permanent reminder/memorial so I formulated a plan to have some more tattoo work done & seeing as I'm a huge TF fan it seemed only right I did something along those lines.

So after ALOT of thinking & changing of minds I settled on a plan & started to look at studio's near me to do the work & I happily stumbled across what can only be described as the best Tattoo shop in the whole of Essex...

Exile Tattoo
https://en-gb.facebook.com/exilecustommadetattoos

So after a brief discussion of what I wanted the highly excited staff booked me in & back in March we started on what will be a full colour wrap around & this was done in my first 3hr sitting

DSCF0444.jpg

DSCF0445.jpg

DSCF0446.jpg

I was pretty chuffed with what we had acomplished so far.

But then came phase 2 on Saturday & we had another 3hr session & to say I'm amazed by what an artist who has only been tattooing for 3 years is capable of is an understatement & this is the end result so far...

DSCF0481-1.jpg

DSCF0482-1.jpg

DSCF0483.jpg

I'm not ashamed to say that the whole experience of being tattooed down there on my leg is possibly the most pain I have ever experienced but it has been worth every excrutiating second of it.

We are currently forumlating plans for the gap between Prime & Soundwave but nothing concrete yet.
I have quite a wait until I go in for colour (booked in for August at the mo) but I'm pretty thankful for that as the thought of all the various colours & needles & intense pain fills me with dread ;) lol

Anyway just thought I'd share & hope you all like :)

Neil

Not sure I'd want TF on my leg for the rest of my life, but that is some nice work.

Are you going to keep your leg shaved or are they going to become hairy transformers?

:thud: Awesome tattoo, great progress so far and the lines are incredible!

I'm a huge tattoo fan, I have many planned and most are geeky :lol Currently in the progress of having a moon/werewolf/P99 walther handgun from Underworld tattoo done on my side, halfway there :D Here is my WIP so far, excuse the swelling, soreness and general nastiness :lol

tattsmall.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure I'd want TF on my leg for the rest of my life, but that is some nice work.

Are you going to keep your leg shaved or are they going to become hairy transformers?

Lol I know it was a big decision but I am obssessed & I don't think I'll ever been unhappy with the choice.

Lol I think I may have to keep shaving...hairy robots don't really go do they??

:thud: Awesome tattoo, great progress so far and the lines are incredible!

I'm a huge tattoo fan, I have many planned and most are geeky :lol Currently in the progress of having a moon/werewolf/P99 walther handgun from Underworld tattoo done on my side, halfway there :D

Thanks glad you like.
Yeah Anthony's line work is unbeliveable I'm amazed everytime I look at them.
Considering he's only been in the game for under 3 years is a shocking amount of talent.

Glad you are a fan :)
I have LOADS of things I wish I could get done now & most of them are geeky as well...I have a wish list of cool anime inspired stuff to do for example :)

Your's sounds sweet, I love the Underworld movies, such good mindless fun...plus Kate Beckinsale in a catsuit...what's not too love ;) lol
That will make a great piece & will look brilliant when done...I'd be interested in seeing pics.

Neil

Glad you are a fan :)
I have LOADS of things I wish I could get done now & most of them are geeky as well...I have a wish list of cool anime inspired stuff to do for example :)

Your's sounds sweet, I love the Underworld movies, such good mindless fun...plus Kate Beckinsale in a catsuit...what's not too love ;) lol
That will make a great piece & will look brilliant when done...I'd be interested in seeing pics.

Neil

Have added a pic above, still a lot to do, the gun was the worse part because of the amount of shading and dark colour, trust me I feel like I've been kicked in the ribs by a donkey :lol but the swelling is finally going down! I must be the only person getting an Underworld tattoo that doesn't include Kate :lol

I really want a gamer tattoo done where you have your transformers one. I think a wraparound piece there looks amazing. Would love to get an Aliens tattoo but they aren't incredibly sexy so need to run that past my partner first lol

Have added a pic above, still a lot to do, the gun was the worse part because of the amount of shading and dark colour, trust me I feel like I've been kicked in the ribs by a donkey :lol but the swelling is finally going down! I must be the only person getting an Underworld tattoo that doesn't include Kate :lol

I really want a gamer tattoo done where you have your transformers one. I think a wraparound piece there looks amazing. Would love to get an Aliens tattoo but they aren't incredibly sexy so need to run that past my partner first lol

Just had a peek, looking good so far, you'll have to post after some more work.
I bet it hurt, I think that area is extra tender & work like that there would be killing.

A gamer piece would be sweet.
I won't lie...it really freaking hurts down there...you think your side hurts this is unreal down there.

I'd love an Alien piece as well some awesome Queen style piece running from my shoulder to my elbow would be COOL
Lol you are right they aren't the most attractive of beasts are they so it might be worth checking first ;)

Neil

Big points for it not being Bayformers. :clap

Lol G1 all the way baby :)

That said I did have a kid the other week who was adamant that Optimus Prime is nothing like my leg...he's grown up on Bayformers so know's no better but me & his dad spent about 20 minutes trying to explain why mine is the correct version ;) lol

Honestly though the boy was having none of it :gah::gah:

His dad finally gave up & went to buy him the original movie on DVD :rotfl

Neil

Back