My small collection.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeBrown30

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I finally decided to post my collection thus far. I only got into busts & replicas since around August of last year, so some of my stuff had to be tracked down through aftermarket (Evilbay etc). Surprisingly i've found 5/6 of the items I was after (The remaining one being the Alien Warrior 1:1 Bust).

Now, i'm looking for a new camera at the moment so I only took these with my mobile, quality isn't great, but most of you know how awesome these things look in person. We also just finished renovating so my room isn't set up completely yet. I've just placed things where they look somewhat neat & uncluttered until I get a display cabinet which will probably be put along the length of the wall where the busts currently are, so I can also fit all my DVD's as well. There's more stuff coming up in the next few months so I have to decide what to do, otherwise it will end up looking messy as.

Or if I can persuade my parents into turning our lounge area into my little museum/games room. Problem being they don't want my 2 pinball machines inside the house (but I have a plan ;)).

Here it is anyway:

image000zyt.jpg

image003ebn.jpg

image004t.jpg

image005ool.jpg

image006hlu.jpg

image007ntp.jpg

image008yrj.jpg

image009jii.jpg

image045opg.jpg

image046ghn.jpg

image047a.jpg

image048asg.jpg

T2 Original poster which was just framed last week, still has to get hung up. Also looking to get a T1 original + Scarface original (when I have the funds)

image020pgx.jpg

And here are my DVD's that I currently own. I didn't realise how many I had until I spread them on my bed, and there still wasn't enough room to display them all.

image023y.jpg

image024q.jpg

image025n.jpg

image026l.jpg

image027a.jpg

image028.jpg

Various wrestling DVD's when it was still fun + entertaining to watch

image029e.jpg

Sopranos seasons 1-6 (still missing the last episodes, waiting till price drops)

image030i.jpg

The Shield seasons 1-5

image031n.jpg

Oz seasons 1-6

image032.jpg

Every game from the Chicago Bears 2006 season

image033y.jpg

Every game from the Chicago Bears 1985 season

image034t.jpg

Every game from the Chicago Bears 2005 season

image035.jpg

1985 Americas Game + 12 games from Bears 1985 season (official release)

image036c.jpg

image038.jpg

image039z.jpg

image040i.jpg

image041w.jpg

image042j.jpg

image043a.jpg

image044b.jpg

That's about it for now, again sorry for the crappy quality + sideways shots of some, I promise as soon as I get a new camera + everything is displayed properly I will take some new shots, might even snap a few of my pinball machines. Take care people :)

Thanks for the kind words. The poster + Bio Helmet will most likely be hung up today, should make things a bit neater in the meantime.

raider I told customs I was holding onto it on your behalf, so no doubt they're keeping tabs on you as well ;)

Sniperspawn Hey dude, which dvd's are you talking about? Most of them I just bought at the shops, not really Limited Editions or anything.

Balsquat Sup Balsquat, i'm trying to stick with 1:1 because I think they look alot more stunning. The only exceptions i'm going to make are the 3 Hot Toys Ironman figures (Mark I, II, III) and the Predator Dutch figure because the likeness is so awesome.

Last edited:
Back