my sixth scale custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryudi

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
hi all......
my name rudy from Indonesia....... so forgive me for my bad english..........

okay, this is my first ever sixth scale custom figure...... Jigsaw (I know my skill not good enough to make warzone version..... so I make my own version....)

1. I'm using old g.i. joe head......
1eyes.jpg

2. sculpting mouth....
2mouth.jpg

3. sculpting chin.......
3chin.jpg

4. sculpting cheeks......
4cheeks.jpg

5. sculpting front hair....
5hair.jpg

6. early painting, still not finish yet........
6unfinishedpainting.jpg

7. attach to body........
7testonabody.jpg
8front-2.jpg

9rightside.jpg
10leftside.jpg

thanks for looking.......
comments and critics are welcomed........

sorry for blurry pic, just using an old divicam..........

next, i want to make the russian.........

cool custom the left part reminds me of two face harvey:lol welcome to the board.seriously its nice.

Last edited:
cool custom the left part reminds me of two face harvey:lol welcome to the board.seriously its nice.

thanks......
maybe it's because I'm using jigsaw from marvel face-off for reference, so it looks like two face....... :D

Looks great! What sculpting material did you use?

thanks..........
I'm using "Alteco" epoxy putty A+B....... bought it at tools shop....... :D

it's kinda hard looking a shop that sell good epoxy putty here in Jakarta, Indonesia......

Very cool figure. I love the sculpting on the face and it does go very well with the Marvel Studios Punisher.

I like it... has a good comic book vibe to it. And goes well with your Punisher figure.

I agree on both counts. Well done indeed :rock

Well done!

It looks good and welcome to the boards :wave

Very cool figure. I love the sculpting on the face and it does go very well with the Marvel Studios Punisher.

He looks great! Well done!! Thanks for the progress photos. I love those best.

wow....... thanks a lot for the comments....... :D

Whoa. That's really cool! You are very talented. Did you say this was your first resculpt or first 1/6 scale custom? Either way, very impressive.:clap

Whoa. That's really cool! You are very talented. Did you say this was your first resculpt or first 1/6 scale custom? Either way, very impressive.:clap

thanks.......... :D

I'm used to make a custom marvel legends figure, but never really resculpting a whole face........ and this is my first 1/6 scale custom.......

currently I want to make the russian..... but I still don't have idea for his body..... maybe I'll skip the russian and try to make bushwacker ......

Very nice work. Great Jigsaw version and it goes well with the Marvel Punisher.
Ever try sculpting and Planet of the Apes characters? :monkey3

I second that question!! Any apes you've done or are you going to be making any apes in the future????? :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I second that question!! Any apes you've done or are you going to be making any apes in the future????? :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

thanks Ironman......... :D

I'm never done any Planet of the Apes character...... maybe in the future......

Back