Action Figure MY Pre-SideShow 1/6th G.I.Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you get the helmet for Scrap iron? I tried to sculpt one, but your helmet would be great for my custom that needs an update.

Let the comments about helmets begin....:lol

Where did you get the helmet for Scrap iron? I tried to sculpt one, but your helmet would be great for my custom that needs an update.

Let the comments about helmets begin....:lol

Well, like I said...I used everything Hasbro, so X-Wing pilot helmet, black visors from some classic collection helicopter pilot and carved the Cobra insignia off of a Valor vs. Venom 12" Crimson Guard head.

I guess I never looked at X-wing helmets that way... Thanks for the information.

great work, would love to see Torpedo, Quick Kick & Snow Job!
your Scrap Iron helmet is awesome!
I wonder if Sideshow will ever do Chuckles... would be a pretty hard one for them to do well... even tho he's pretty simple... kinda too simple maybe?

Really cool customs. I don't see why Hasbro didn't do their 12 inch line this way. It only makes sense. I also feel that it shows that the ORIGINAL look of the characters DOES carry over well to sixth scale.

update the head and bodies and you will have a close run with sideshow.

I agree all I could see hindering a large number of those figures when compared to modern ones is the bodies and heads. Leatherneck looks great to and love your torpedo especially the underwater setup you made for him. Never thought of displaying a figure like that to simulate underwater.

Back