My Nintendo 64

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make me an offer I can not refuse! :monkey3

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

One billion dollars!

dr_evil.png

this is full of win....as said already those games should be why you keep it. the N64 comes from the generations of consoles that will run perfectly forever. wish i could say the same for my 360 and PS3. every time i update the firmware on those systems i cross my fingers and pray that they'll work after being updated.

I think I enjoyed the 64 more than any other system... dont get me wrong I LOVE MY 360!

But as a jr. high/ high school kid... Goldeneye, Mario 64, Mario Kart, Zelda, Banjo-Kazooe!, San Fransisco RUSH, Cruisn USA, WCW wrestling games, Mario Party and 1080 were just too sweet!!!! I dont play mine at all anymore but I would still have a hard time selling it.

I think I enjoyed the 64 more than any other system... dont get me wrong I LOVE MY 360!

But as a jr. high/ high school kid... Goldeneye, Mario 64, Mario Kart, Zelda, Banjo-Kazooe!, San Fransisco RUSH, Cruisn USA, WCW wrestling games, Mario Party and 1080 were just too sweet!!!! I dont play mine at all anymore but I would still have a hard time selling it.

I used to love playing crusing in the arcade. But the game is horrible. Your opponent can be miles behinde, crash multiple times, and still make a miraculus 1st place comeback even thought you had a perfect run. The game takes no real skill whatso ever.

Back