My Nintendo 64

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsychoCenobite

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought I'd test my Nintendo 64 before I stick it on eBay.

Here's a few shots of it on my 42" HD Plasma! :lol

97349891.jpg
69179856.jpg
70346096.jpg

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

I actually just hooked up my dreamcast this weekend to play some RE: Code Veronica. Man and Street Fighter III. it brought back memories, but they look SO BAD on an HDTV.

I think I still have my Ocarina of Time and Goldeneye somewhere. I can't even imagine how bad they'll look on the ol' plasma. I kind of wish I still had my old Sony Wega to play my older generations games.

No Mario Kart 64?...disgusting.

j/k

Golden eye dosen't look so bad on HD though.

I actually sold off mine a few months ago... its a great system, but I never played it. Got a decent amount for it.

Also I think you can download a number of the N64 games for the Wii.

They don't make them like Goldeneye anymore. Arguably, my favorite game of all time. :monkey2

I actually sold off mine a few months ago... its a great system, but I never played it. Got a decent amount for it.

Also I think you can download a number of the N64 games for the Wii.

Is Goldeneye available on the Virtual Console yet?

Is Goldeneye available on the Virtual Console yet?
I think there is some licensing issue. There was an updated version with improved graphics being produced for XBox Live or some such thing, but it was supposedly scrapped because of a similar type of issue. Too bad. Love that game.

Unfortunately, Hurricane Rita took my N64 and Sega Saturn away from me forever. Now no Goldeneye, no WCW Revenge, no X-Men vs. Street Fighter, no Fire Pro Wrestling. Surely, I must have done something very heinous to offend the gods in such a way.

Sell your N64? What madness is this? The two games you showed pictures of illustrate exactly why you should NEVER sell that thing. I know I couldn't be deprived of my Goldeneye, or Perfect Dark, or Zelda.

What's sad is that honestly, those are the only games really worth owning (or playing) on the N64. lol

My god I don't know how people can forget so easily: Super Mario 64. The game that freakin' revolutionized 3D platform gaming (and analogue control).

And I loved Mario Kart 64.

I still gots mine but shame to admit, still haven't finished Zelda yet. Blame it on ADD. Played through Goldeneye and Perfect Dark several times, Super Mario too. Great games and a great system which I just can't seem to ditch.

Back