My Little Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE
Just orderd myself this badass to come guard my room lol

LEGEND- Lord of Darkness PF SideShow EX

7127press07001rr7.jpg

7127press06001xr0.jpg

Oh i cant wait. will prolly take about 12-15 days to get to me and will so look kick ass, i really gotta buy a new BIG computer table so i can have him and robocop on there aswell

hoping for some new stuff in a couple of days so will post pics soon as i get um

Just Arrived:

dsc00382ot9.jpg

dsc00385nx0.jpg

dsc00386lv3.jpg

dsc00387hk4.jpg

dsc00390wu8.jpg

dsc00391kx0.jpg

dsc00394pd8.jpg

Any 1noticing that the preds arm plate is missing, what can i say its my 1st pred and it went PING, trying to fix it lol but hell i dont really care all that much

Awesome collection mate, you have great pieces there. :rock :rock

Love your tattoo as well! :rock

UPDATE
Just orderd myself this badass to come guard my room lol

LEGEND- Lord of Darkness PF SideShow EX

7127press07001rr7.jpg

7127press06001xr0.jpg

Oh i cant wait. will prolly take about 12-15 days to get to me and will so look kick ass, i really gotta buy a new BIG computer table so i can have him and robocop on there aswell

hoping for some new stuff in a couple of days so will post pics soon as i get um

Fantastic addition , this piece will stun you honestly.
Photos do not do this thing justice. I need to get one myself one day.
Do you mind me asking where you ordered it ?

Fantastic addition , this piece will stun you honestly.
Photos do not do this thing justice. I need to get one myself one day.
Do you mind me asking where you ordered it ?

I orderd it from sideshowtoys m8. i was watching minions review then i just checked sideshow and they had some in america, so i rang them and there sending it to the europe warehouse then to me that is why it has a long time delay.

Should try play.com
Lord of Darkness 199.99 plus free next day delivery anywhere in Blighty

Good display though...
Whats the power loader like?? I've been holding out getting one mainly coz the Ripley figure looks ^^^^^e!
Think when mine comes gonna have to customise her a bit particularly the ginge do

Tay i picked mine up few week ago from 'em!
By the way i watched your youtube vid on that Ripley you customised...very nice!

Good display though...
Whats the power loader like?? I've been holding out getting one mainly coz the Ripley figure looks ^^^^^e!
Think when mine comes gonna have to customise her a bit particularly the ginge do

The loader is ace. ur right ripley isnt great and im not at a point where i feel comfy customising yet, but that will come and i will sort her out and make her look better.

Yeah hicks, minion picked the last one up from play.com i had been checking but still im paying £214 for the exclusive edition so thats not to bad really and i have a few other things comming to keep me happy till it arrives like my new HD tv and blueray player as my old tv went BANG :( but i been getting a few blue rays to watch so my time will be filled lol

Sweet deal mate.
Don't know what you think of Starwars but the General Grievous PF is superb and highly recommended

Sweet deal mate.
Don't know what you think of Starwars but the General Grievous PF is superb and highly recommended

Nope i havent seen it , ill will go and have a look now tho. im not a big starwars fan but if it looks good then i might think about it lol

ahh you have to have something star wars ! :lol
Its wrong to say your not a fan , surely you are. I mean I haven't watched a star wars movie properly for years but I have to say I still could. I got the darth maul pf.
I wouldn't collect anything 1/6 though , theres way to much stuff to be collecting the and everything else on top ! :lol

This is the general ..
71261.jpg

and this is maul...
sideshow_premium_darthmaul.jpg

there both fantastic , I picked up maul because I'm a bigger fan of the character himself.
I have seen grevious on display though and he looks amazing. :rock

Great collection - especially for just starting up. Really like how you have it all displayed...looks classy. :D :rock

When i say im not really a fan .. i really mean i loved the 1st 3 films, but these new ones if im honest i thought they was ruvbish.
Saying that that grev PF looks great and the maul looks stunning. but giving the amount im spending lol i think i wont be getting them for a while.

I have my eye on the indy Pf and maybe the ash PF

When i say im not really a fan .. i really mean i loved the 1st 3 films, but these new ones if im honest i thought they was ruvbish.
Saying that that grev PF looks great and the maul looks stunning. but giving the amount im spending lol i think i wont be getting them for a while.

I have my eye on the indy Pf and maybe the ash PF

Yep I have seen ash in person last week too and he looked great ( plus the one I saw was damaged ) . The Indiana Jones pf is one I hope I can get but I'm hoping the life size indy bust will live up to expectations. :whip

Yep I have seen ash in person last week too and he looked great ( plus the one I saw was damaged ) . The Indiana Jones pf is one I hope I can get but I'm hoping the life size indy bust will live up to expectations. :whip

Yeah i bet that will look ace.
I gotta say i think id be tempted with an indy bust.. given the detail of all the others i have seen im guessing it will look amazing

Last edited:
Update with todays new arrivals:

dsc00441qz9.jpg

dsc00442ux2.jpg

dsc00443ws0.jpg

dsc00444ei4.jpg

LET THE FUN BEGIN

Now these will be my 1st custom items im gonna try on, after i spoke to so many people and they all say make um look better..

So im hopinbg to order some paints and brushes in the next couple days so by the end of the week they shud be moddied mr nuts style lol.

If any 1 can give me tips for good paints to use please pm me or post it here.

Back