My Little Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helpmepleaseimnuts

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi peeps.

I started collecting about a month ago, I had in the past collected a few things from mcfarlane so i already had an intrest when i saw some vids on youtube of these 1/6 figs and i wanted to collect them from that point on.

My collection is very small at the moment so its really weak compered to all you big collectors out there.

I have a few waiting to arive and a few things on pre order (Really cant wait for the IronMan 1:1 Bust)

I wasnt going to put pics on here as i thought its probley a crappy collection so far but then i decided what the hell we all had to start somewhere so why not show you all anyways.

powerloadernp6.jpg

brianddenky2.jpg

alienfreddymc3.jpg

gorillazdu8.jpg

guyverarniezs4.jpg

lukejackjf1.jpg

overviewux1.jpg

Thanks for looking

Thats a great start man, excellent setup! You have some great pieces for someone who just started collecting, good stuff! :chew

Great collection mate, I see you have those displays Indy/Jaws and Aliens.

Did you get them from a seller on eBay called stefdale by any chance?

Great collection mate, I see you have those displays Indy/Jaws and Aliens.

Did you get them from a seller on eBay called stefdale by any chance?

I just checked m8 and Yeah i did :rotfl
Now im guessing ur ether gonna say u bid on um or your stefdale hehe

I just checked m8 and Yeah i did :rotfl
Now im guessing ur ether gonna say u bid on um or your stefdale hehe

:lol

No mate, I brought a load of 12" figures from him when he was having a clean out (due to divorce) and collected them from his flat in Nottingham.

The displays are nice but you do know that the autographs are fake.

The Jaws one is signed by someone who died years ago but the signiture is on a brand new release poster :duh

Stefan sold then as disply pieces but when he showed them me I could tell they were fake, but as long as you aint bothered and are happy thats the main thing!

Keep up the collection

:lol

No mate, I brought a load of 12" figures from him when he was having a clean out (due to divorce) and collected them from his flat in Nottingham.

The displays are nice but you do know that the autographs are fake.

The Jaws one is signed by someone who died years ago but the signiture is on a brand new release poster :duh

Stefan sold then as disply pieces but when he showed them me I could tell they were fake, but as long as you aint bothered and are happy thats the main thing!

Keep up the collection

Lol i know man. pretty much most signed stuff on ebay is fake, it didnt bother me at all tho i needed some thing to cover that wall and i saw them decided they whould look good there as i was gonna do something like them myself as you gotta admit they do look good up on the wall.
He was good tho i brought the jaws and aliens and he chucked in the indy.
Seemed like a nice guy

I was gonna ask you where you got that indy display i think it looks really great! luv the way you have it set up very nice .. inspiring for me as i am a new collector of ss as well.

that is a great start tho...i started with $5 figures...you start with $100+ stuff lol.

Lol yeah m8 thats what im like.

Just to update.
I am awaiting to arrive in the next couple of days:

HT wolf predator
Freddy krueger - new nightmare
Robocop Premium format
The Dead - Doctor

(ill put pics on soon as i get them)

On PreOrder:

Ironman 1:1 bust
The Dead - Babysitter
HT joker

Last edited:
great start mate.. like the quyver model it looks really cool

Yeah he's really is kick ass. pitty hes towerd by the 12". love that u can open his chest to see the mega smasher. he was brought for me as a give like 1-2 years ago but kept it in the box , now i have glass cabinet i finally got him out

Back