My idea for a third batman movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Riddler I feel deserves to be the main villain in the next film, and a lot of the fans seem to want it that way. That doesn't mean there shouldn't be a few other villains as well, but The Riddler should be the main in my opinion.

Also, I really feel that they could pull off Robin, I think he potential to be a cool character.

I'm not debating that the Riddler would be a horrible choice. I'm just saying that the Riddler has been done before. Yes not in a good way at all but it's been done. Here's my idea for the third Batman movie. I'm bringing in two never done before characters that fit the movie series. I think they should bring in The Black Mask and the Red Hood.

Black Mask comes in and tries to step in and take over the under ground while the mobs are still trying to recuperate from the hit Dent had dealt them. Maroni refuses to relinquish power and sides are taken which causes a mob war.

Because of this and Batman being on top of the most wanted list crime rises a little. A new vigilante comes to town wearing a Red helmet. Unlike Batman this vigilante will do whatever it takes to serve justice. This new vigilante is not opposed to killing which brings Gotham's death tole to an all time high.

It turns out that this new Red Hood is a soldier of the new League of Shadows. After Bruce had allowed the temple to burn to the ground Jason Todd was one of the survivors and the new Ras has sent him to Gotham to do what Bruce could not.

Story isn't completely done but I've been working on this story for a while. At first I was going to use Bane but I read the Red Hood story and loved it. After I finish my story I'll post it. Right now it sounds like the story from the comics but I'm trying to tweak it to fit the Nolan world. Hence the tie in with the League of Shadows.

Some very solid ideas but in the comics the Red Hood is actually the Joker . He used the Red Hood guise until it was revealed that he is the Joker as part of his original origin story.

Jason Todd used the Red Hood Guise becuase he knew it was originally the Joker and it ws the Joker that murdered him in the comics back in 1985 I believe ,they even had an 800 phone number for fans to call to vote wether he dies or not which was a scam because DC was goigo kill him anyway.

Yeah I know about the Red Hood I and Red Hood II, but in this movie it would be difficult to explain that. So I'd go just for the new Red Hood.

I figured you'd know but posted since I wasn't sure. Its pretty good idea you have just not sure if the fans would be too thirlled about using Jason Todd since he was hated for so long and with what Christopher Nolan said about never using Robin . I know Jason Todd wouldn't be used in that context but the fact remains that he is in the books a former Robin.

Would you have Liam Neesom return a Ras Al Guhl ?

Last edited:
Nope. Ras in this movie is an ideal. Like they had said in the movie, or hinted too. The name Jason Todd doesn't have to be used in the movie. Give him another name. I thought about the name Jason Todd. Me personally I wouldn't mind. But if not used as Robin then any name would do. I just think the Red Hood would be great as a villain in the movie. It shows two different types of heroes in the movie. The hero with no boundries and the hero with morals and the fine line.

I think it would be cool to see Batman as more of a detective in this next film. What if the riddler was a serial killer, like the zodiac, where the clues had to be solved to find him?

I have no objections to seeing Riddler as a villain in the next movie but the main villian should be Captain Clown (as long as they don't kill him).

:lol

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2KzIA3yPvHE"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2KzIA3yPvHE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Just no Robin!!!

Riddler and Penguin are 2 villians I hated the most but if they are done realistically, I think that will be ok.

Harlequin? Yes please!

No Robin, please!

Mr. Freeze (Patrick Stewart)
Bane
Killer Croc
ClayFace
ManBat

ANY of the above instead of The Riddler...PLEASE :pray:

I want to see one of the iconic villains (riddler,catwoman) paired up with a real a$$-kicking dude equal to Bats in hand-to-hand combat - Deathstroke. For once i want to see Batman slug it out mano-y-mano (mask-ripping, cape-tearing) with a real bad-a$$ villain.

Back