My idea for a third batman movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we would be lucky to have Nolan create another film within the franchise... my bet is The Riddler. i am guessing he will complete his trilogy using this character and walk away...

no...riddler would make an interesting character if he were more dark, like the one in the Joker graphic novel.

Frank Gorshin, John Astin, and Jim Carrey were good riddlers, but they were more "happy-go-lucky," campy style riddlers. A darker, scarier, and more mysterious riddler would make a great villain for batman...With catwoman thrown in there too.

what other characters are there in the batman universe that would be taken seriously in nolan's "realistic" world besides riddler and catwoman???

black mask...ok

i don't really know firefly, so...

i would still love to see a crossover with superman and have lex luthor and joker team up and the the three men (one alien) fight each other...then again, brandon routh sucked.

Jean Paul Valley in a killing spree in Flaming red costume complete with swords and all..Azrael kills every criminal and Batman has a problem with it..talks to Valley to change his ways and offer him the mantle..blockbuster!:naughty

eh...sounds a little bit boring..not enough going on.

there needs to be a little bit less mindless killing in the batman films.
it was good in tdk, since it was the joker killing, but anyone else, and it would just seem to mindlessly violent, which is not the healthiest thing for our world mentally today.

Because the idea of Batman and Superman in the same film together makes me ill. That, and the team up. Ugh. Thank you Nolan for making Batman cool again.

Back