My First Attempt at building a Lit Lightsaber (6 pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am VERY INTERESTED in this. I actually made a post in the commission thread asking for some help. Id hire someone to do mine since Im just too scared to do this myself. Id prefer someone with experience to do them for me.

I only need 3. A Vader, A Obi Wan ANH and Jedi Lukes.

Also, Im looking for them to be battery powered and NOT the PLUG IN ones.

I can supply the saber hilts. PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!

THANKS in ADVANCED!

I have only been able to make the blades since I don't own any Hasbro hilts to play around with :(

Hi,

You speak of only being able to build the blades. Are you talking about the clear blades you used to build your light up Darth Vader lightsaber? Or can you build the regular blades that come with the action figures? If you're willing to build a customized saber with the specs of the ones they're selling on Ebay, send me an invoice via Paypal and I'll happily pay you for your time. If you're talking about being capable of making the original colored plastic blades that come with the action figures, I'll gladly pay you for that as well. I'm looking for an ORANGE BLADE. And it has to be easily noticeable. None of this Sith red that people lay claim to be orange. Drop me a line! my email address is [email protected]

Thanks!

Hi,

You speak of only being able to build the blades. Are you talking about the clear blades you used to build your light up Darth Vader lightsaber? Or can you build the regular blades that come with the action figures? If you're willing to build a customized saber with the specs of the ones they're selling on Ebay, send me an invoice via Paypal and I'll happily pay you for your time. If you're talking about being capable of making the original colored plastic blades that come with the action figures, I'll gladly pay you for that as well. I'm looking for an ORANGE BLADE. And it has to be easily noticeable. None of this Sith red that people lay claim to be orange. Drop me a line! my email address is [email protected]

Thanks!

This thread is super dead, last post was almost a year ago (about 9 months ago at least).

This really belongs in the Star Wars Customs section, but I guess it died before the customs section was created. Check around in the SW customs section, think there's a guy who just made an orange EL wire blade, you could ask him for one.

Welcome to SSF FlyGuyRy! and congrats on your first post!

:welcome

however, please try not to necro-post in the future... :lol

Back