My Firefly is missing his Time Bombs!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tylerh

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi All!

Im regrouping my collection and I realized that my firefly is missing his two time bombs... He was displayed at work and I assume someone took them, or the cleaning staff tossed them, etc...

I contacted customer service and because the item is so old, they cant really help. Does anyone here have any ideas?

Thank you!
Tyler

Hi All!

Im regrouping my collection and I realized that my firefly is missing his two time bombs... He was displayed at work and I assume someone took them, or the cleaning staff tossed them, etc...

I contacted customer service and because the item is so old, they cant really help. Does anyone here have any ideas?

Thank you!
Tyler

Try ebay, its likely your best hope at this point.

The breifcase bombs - The cylinder looking ones!

Parts are hard to come by and I am trying to find missing parts for a firefly I recently purchased loose if I come across some bombs or a whole briefcase with the bombs for sale I will send you a pm.

Thank you!! Actually, Im trying to complete it because I have to sell it - Bitter sweet - (Bills coming in for my baby being born :) ) I would list them here but I dont think I have posted enough, or been here long enough for a sale thread..

What would be a fair asking price for a firefly missing the bombs, by the way? (if anyone would care to guess) I see completed listings on ebay ending from 300-400$.

I got paranoid after seeing this post and had to go check mine. I could not find it either! I remember seeing one in the case while rearranging last week and thought that maybe it had fallen off of the shelf somehow. After a few minutes, I checked out Firefly and realized that I had decided to attach one to his backpack! Whew!

Hopefully you will experience the same type of mental lapse and find yours, good luck bro.

nice to have a fresh New,unopened in box Firefly tucked away....I'd imagine ALL these pieces will command higher prices as the market dries up

From what I have seen a used firefly with a descent box goes for about 250-350. There are those that sell for 400+ but those guys are crazy. The market on firefly should only increase unless some crazy people that bought extra just to resell all of the sudden flood them into ebay causing a price drop but for now there is a steady trickle of fireflys being sold.

From what I have seen a used firefly with a descent box goes for about 250-350. There are those that sell for 400+ but those guys are crazy. The market on firefly should only increase unless some crazy people that bought extra just to resell all of the sudden flood them into ebay causing a price drop but for now there is a steady trickle of fireflys being sold.

WOW is he going for that much these days:horror I never opened mine. He was a must have for me as I loved the first 3 3/4 one as a kid and was the only gijoe I had two of as a child.

WOW is he going for that much these days:horror I never opened mine. He was a must have for me as I loved the first 3 3/4 one as a kid and was the only gijoe I had two of as a child.

The price is up and down but usually 250+ for a mint/great quality figure+box. Usually though on ebay if you have good feedback and the price doesn't start to high people bid from what I have seen.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=sideshow+firefly&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50

Last edited:
Back