My crazy uncle doesn't want to me to have a collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, you need to adapt the ability to see 2-3 steps ahead in this situation. Trust me dude, kill him.

^^ :lol seriously, take some money from your uncle and buy a collectible off him. . .and let him kno he paid for it, that'll show him!

Show him my collection, your collection could be much more menacing
Tell him someday you will have your own place and even take him on hunting trips

lol@thread

I think this young lad needs to back away from this hobby and go out and make a living...or at least prepare to make a living by gettin' sum skool book lernin'...

Guys my uncle DOES NOT live with me, I live with my mom and grandpa and i do pay rent, my uncle has been like this since i was a little kid idk he likes to control us.

lol@thread

I think this young lad needs to back away from this hobby and go out and make a living...or at least prepare to make a living by gettin' sum skool book lernin'...

+2 on that

The reason I collect, and many others it's cause we went to school and now make a good living

He is kind of begging for it... it's not even a matter of living under his uncle's roof (though that really shouldn't be a problem). I'm young and love collecting just as much as the next guy (and I might as well call it an addiction, since I thought I'd either stop by the time college was near or I'd only buy a few pieces -- that hasn't happened nor will it), but I can't imagine anyone lacking discipline to the point where they'd steal from other people to get their 'fix'.

I guess it's true what they say: Hot Toys figures really are plastic crack. :lol

Let me clear things up, I don't live with my uncle, he comes over every so often to make repairs on our house, I live with my mother and my grandpa, my uncle doesn't like me having my collection yet at his place he has a bunch of rotting deer heads displayed at his house, just because its "toys" to him he think he can tell me to grow up and get rid of them, I'm not playing with the damn thing I just display them.

Last edited:
What the hell!?? How are we idiots if you never even made it clear your first post that he doesnt live with you? I guess we where just suppose to of assumed that he didnt? :cuckoo:

He is kind of begging for it... it's not even a matter of living under his uncle's roof (though that really shouldn't be a problem). I'm young and love collecting just as much as the next guy (and I might as well call it an addiction, since I thought I'd either stop by the time college was near or I'd only buy a few pieces -- that hasn't happened nor will it), but I can't imagine anyone lacking discipline to the point where they'd steal from other people to get their 'fix'.

I guess it's true what they say: Hot Toys figures really are plastic crack. :lol

I see you been keeping tabs on me how cute, I don't steal anymore, since I did find a job with very good pay, thats in the past please don't bring up it up again.

What the hell!?? How are we idiots if you never even made it clear your first post that he doesnt live with you? I guess we where just suppose to of assumed that he didnt? :cuckoo:

sorry if it offended you, my mistake not to mention if that a-hole uncle of mine doesn't live with me.

sigh, predatormaniac88, you have created...

another Franken-thread, no good will come of this.:dunno

Don't let others (your Uncle) rule you. Grow a pair and tell him to 'go stuff another deer head,' and move on.

So you don't steal from your parents or you just don't steal anymore? Because you contradicted yourself almost immediately.

And your 23 but let some random family member who doesn't live in the place you pay rent tell you what to do? :lol

Sounds like the real problem is your balls didn't grow in properly, think about seeing a urologist.

wambulance_logo.jpg

Need attention? Go cry on facebook.

LOL this thread...

tumblr_m4bip8HtoM1rurieko1_500.gif

so you evil uncle comes to your house to hunt down your toys?

you stole from your parents to buy hot toys? what kind of addict are you?

nah I rather just drop my balls in your mouth I think it would be a much better idea.

Careful if your uncle catches you talking like that he'll make you live in the shed for a week. :rotfl

I think i'm a sex addict but you be the judge

You live with your parents, I think masturbation and sex addiction are two differant things. Unless your stealing your mom's money to buy hookers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back