"My Collection Room" Sports & Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the updated Hulk pics IL. That bust really towers over the Bowen Hulks. How heavy is that bad mother?

Last edited:
The one thing that really grabs my attension on the Hulk Bust is the Eyes, They are Very well done and it's like looking into the Heart of Turmoil of the Hulk, The Last Pic is a Fine Display of The Hulks in all there Anger :cool:

IL your so talented with that camara of yours :google ive never seen photos come out that good for a long time,.you,ve certainly got the right eye for the Art your putting out there man,.simply awesome work a real pleasure to look at...:banana:banana:banana

The one thing that really grabs my attension on the Hulk Bust is the Eyes, They are Very well done and it's like looking into the Heart of Turmoil of the Hulk, The Last Pic is a Fine Display of The Hulks in all there Anger :cool:

You know that it's always a pleasure having you check-in and peek out the collection.

Thank you very much!

IL your so talented with that camara of yours :google ive never seen photos come out that good for a long time,.you,ve certainly got the right eye for the Art your putting out there man,.simply awesome work a real pleasure to look at...:banana:banana:banana

Thank you for the cool comment! I always try my best, sometimes I get it right and sometimes I get them wrong.

But it's always good to hear how others view your hard work.

Thanks!

Re: Planet Hulk Statue & Life Size Bust...

Well my Planet Hulk bust touched down yesterday! Will try to get some pictures up of him by the weekend or next week. Been really getting burnt out take pictures as of late, but I will try to get some up and posted. I have a few complaints but nothing worth post on the thread.

812555200_DdQ9Y-XL1.jpg

Plus my two Planet Hulk Bowen statues #507 & #508 touched down on Monday, but this is a quick snap shot of #508.

812560338_2r66x-XL1.jpg
Great score IL. The bust is one of the best out there. Make me want to cancel the SS bust.

so what dont you like about the bust ironlungs? I am thinking of getting one and just want to make sure its something i will like in person. It looks like the paint is bright.

Great score IL. The bust is one of the best out there. Make me want to cancel the SS bust.

I can't say that I blame you for thinking that way. The only good thing that I see about the SS Hulk bust, is that it's a license product.

so what dont you like about the bust ironlungs? I am thinking of getting one and just want to make sure its something i will like in person. It looks like the paint is bright.

There is nothing major that I don't like about this bust. Just a few small things and that's me being knit picky.

He is about the same color as the Bowen Retro Green Hulk.

Photoshopped Artwork...

Its been a while since I last done one of these, and today was one of those days that I had major time under my belt. So I went on a journey into...

"Discovering Planet Hulk"

Its been a while since I last done one of these, and today was one of those days that I had major time under my belt. So I went on a journey into...

You mean this one...:D...Thanks!!!

Excellent collection! That PH bust is insane! Love that PH PS at the end. :rock

Re: Photoshopped Artwork...

I would like to Thank You for the Great Pic of Plant Hulk that I have just now uploaded to my PC as a New Screensaver :bow:bow:bow

Big "G" Alert!!!

Picked up this Galactus LSB in a straight up trade for one of my Venom comiquette's. Just want to give fellow boardie "woozieO" a good looking on the trade, and the Big "G" arrived safely in my collection. Hoping to here that the Venom gets to your collection just as safe.

One luv bro! And a very classy member...:)

Back