"My Collection Room" Sports & Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4064.jpg

IMG_4066.jpg

Custom 18 x 24 "Trojans Heisman" painting by...DBrooks55, also did the Terrell Davis "Mile High Salute" painting
IMG_4067.jpg

Here is the cabinet before I packed jay Cutler away. With lights on as well.
IMG_3484.jpg

Well now that I have posted my full room. I will now try to turn it to a gallery of all my statue that, I have, and will be getting from time to time.

Stay tuned:

Last edited:
Awesome collection! I really love the John Elway custom.

Any chance of getting a close up pic of your jordan statue? I was thinking of buying it one day.

Awesome looking room, you must love sitting in there surrounded by all those figures while watching sports. Although how do you feel that we got Cutler? Are you bummed out about it, or are you confident you'll find a replacement?

Awesome looking room, you must love sitting in there surrounded by all those figures while watching sports. Although how do you feel that we got Cutler? Are you bummed out about it, or are you confident you'll find a replacement?

As long as we use those great draft pick that we got for trading him, we will be fine. We are the Broncos and have a top notch organization and we will survive!

Long live the Broncos!

I love them more than anyone player.

Good luck Jay you will be missed, but we must turn the page now.

I agree, you have a truly amazing sports collection man! I love that Lakers banner. :D Great Marvel pieces too.

I wish that I had more Marvel statues to show, but I have only been collecting them for a few months now. I just wanted to show the room at this point, because the statue invasion is getting ready to take over the room. This room is changing by the weeks.

Thanks for the compliments and viewing.

Tha Lungs!

Go Lakers!

Great sports collection, There is deffienetely allot of Great Marvel stuff out there, you will have fun collecting days ahead i am sure!

That is one very impressive sports collection!

I had all of those UFC figures,still have 1 left of the Randy Couture Green shorts exclusive that he signed at San Diego Comic Con,cool looking figs:)

where did u get the display case from? Thats not a detolf is it? Oh yeah...15 more wins for the next lakers championship!! Awesome collection btw.

Great setup and Collection, if you need to let Colossus Go to make more room for more Broncos or Lakers Sports Memobilia think of me, Be :cool:

Here is the cabinet before I packed jay Cutler away. With lights on as well.
IMG_3484.jpg

Well now that I have posted my full room. I will now try to turn it to a gallery of all my statue that, I have, and will be getting from time to time.

Stay tuned:

Awesome cabinet!! Where did you get at??? Your collection is fantastic. Way to go.

Well now that I have posted my full room. I will now try to turn it to a gallery of all my statue that, I have, and will be getting from time to time. First up to bat is my Wolverine Vs. Sabretooth...

Vs1.jpg

Vs5.jpg

Vs6.jpg

Vs2.jpg

Back