My Bruce Wayne Ninja statue!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got the first pics from my buddy Ric who was nice enough to paint it for me. He loves to tease me... These are the first 3 pics I received during the last days. Cant wait to get it! :chew:banana:chew:banana

Enjoy the pics. Will updates asap!

Base01.jpg

Base02.jpg

Base03.jpg

You can buy the kit from dark carnival. Its pretty amazing.

I asked my buddy to do a few minor corrections before painting (mainly corrections that seemed to be an error because of the cast, however it was a brilliant but not a perfect cast)...

I can highly recommend Dark Carnival and this statue!

I am amazed at the detail in the armor and I love the paint job on it as well. I have actually seen the WIP pics of the kit before and thought it looked good but that paint really brings everything to life. I also like how the base resembles the place from the film.

New pics guys! Alltogether I am very pleased with the result. However there are 2-3 minor things I will ask the painter how they look in hand and maybe to fix...I might be a little enthusiastic about it, so if you think there is something that should reworked I would be thankful if you post it here. From my point of view the painter did a wonderful job. :rock

Ejoy the pics. :)

BW01-2.jpg

BW02-2.jpg

BW03-2.jpg

BW04-2.jpg

BW05-1.jpg

Heres one last one with his reference images:

Vergleich.jpg

And again the awesome base :rock

Base02.jpg

The sculptor is a freak too. I hope he will post here as I forgot his name. :lol

Hey KingGrayskull. Thanks for posting. I was just searching the net to see if anyone painted this figure yet and I came across the picture you posted here, but when I clicked on it the images are gone now. Can you post these pics again or send them to me please. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Back