Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep that's the body which doesn't look as Geralt at all, he has wide shoulders and thin waist and he is pretty tall as well. Head sculpts are definitely slightly bigger for that body. Wish they improved,but I'm not complaining, this is a best 1:6 Geralt available rn. Sad Hot Toys never made him... I absolutely love Cavill and show but for me Geralt looks just like that he does in the game. He is P E R F E C T !

Was now thinking of preordering that other Geralt with rooted hair in the same armour as I feel that one will have a better look armour and weapons wise then this. Not saying it's bad again, just a lot of missing details if anything get the other figures swords if possible.

The big head that this figure has is also not helping at all.

You have a Geralt with a big head + narrow shoulders giving the whole figure a very teen body vibe going on. It's a shame because the armor itself looks great. He just doesn't have that mass and presence that he should.

to2Y7Q9.png
grxhpQU.png

So I guess this figure will be better proportioned I also find the colors being a bit more closer to the final update in the game and the swords handles are painted all the way.
173620kewnqp8qj0ok4pdk-528x668.jpg

I'll be pleasantly surprised if they made it look better and more accurate with decent rooted hair. But that's just wishful thinking. Lol
I just can't understand that glued hair technique, like hairline looks super weird and lord knows how it's gonna look on mass produced one. I wish they just sculpted his hair as face doesn't look bad.

I just can't understand that glued hair technique, like hairline looks super weird and lord knows how it's gonna look on mass produced one. I wish they just sculpted his hair as face doesn't look bad.
When done by good artist rooted hair looks pretty good. However in this case they use horse hair for mass produced stuff I think. Best kind that can be used is lamb fur I believe Asmus used that for Crown Gandalf.

Do you have good experience with this seller? I am afraid that the package could be damaged during the transport as the shipping is free and we all know how these "low-cost" transports sometimes look like.
Kit is well known seller in the community, I have ordered only heads from him and it took forever to arrive 2+ months, however my friend got same item in 2 weeks,lives few states away from me. Haven't got full boxed figure yet as I have that Geralt and Netflix Geralt preordered, also Ciri figures, none are shipped so I can't tell, but I'm in the group on FB and everyone is always grateful of him. I wish he offered other shipping methods,I'd gladly pay few extra coins for the faster delivery. US retailers haven't had this figure up for preorder so I had no choice. Kit is still better option than others as he has a good reputation.

Do you have good experience with this seller? I am afraid that the package could be damaged during the transport as the shipping is free and we all know how these "low-cost" transports sometimes look like.
It's top notch.

Kit is well known seller in the community, I have ordered only heads from him and it took forever to arrive 2+ months, however my friend got same item in 2 weeks,lives few states away from me. Haven't got full boxed figure yet as I have that Geralt and Netflix Geralt preordered, also Ciri figures, none are shipped so I can't tell, but I'm in the group on FB and everyone is always grateful of him. I wish he offered other shipping methods,I'd gladly pay few extra coins for the faster delivery. US retailers haven't had this figure up for preorder so I had no choice. Kit is still better option than others as he has a good reputation.
Kit has actually stepped his shipping game up a little he makes sure your package comes safe he double wraps it and also uses these box pads (don't know what they are called) they go on the four corners of the box to keep it from bumping around the box and secure it. I haven't had a problem from him once, I will be getting my Geralt from him once it's out.

Many thanks for all the replies. I think I will give it a try.

I also got a message from Kit saying that the figure is releasing soon, so that is why it is not possible to pay just the 30$ deposit anymore, but you are charged 200$ righ away.

Sorry for that bad experience, we were using ePacket early this year but its very unstable, now we switched to new courier with stable shipping schedule to United States. Generally packages deliver in 2 weeks. some delay packages during peak season but surely not for 2+ months anymore

Another Geralt in the pipeline. I really have no use for a Samurai Geralt, but the head sculpt looks interesting, with the swappable hair piece. It looks small, but maybe it's due to the baggy clothesand long neck... And of course Nine Craftsmen still have to prove themselves. This seems to be based on CD Projekt Red's statue.

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...ite-wolf-warrior-j-003-samurai-geralt.244428/
269321108_1116544685828982_8554957874986354465_n.jpg

Last edited:
Just got invoice from Kit! he is finally shipping OMG!

and HOLY SHEEEET! RONIN GERALT

Last edited:
Back