Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that sucks been looking forward on getting this before the year ends

^I just might pick that one up in addition to the Cavill figure. It would be cool to have two Geralt figures, from different renditions.

It's releasing, looks like not a whole lot was changed, and I'm not sure how the codpiece will hold up but looks like a solid release overall, the clean shaven sculpt is definitely the best, not really feeling the angry one, well discuss away!
1639214213384.png

1639214272883.png

1639214287487.png

1639214301043.png

1639214310150.png

1639214334054.png

1639214366682.png

1639214376314.png

it looks great, but I'm so disappointed in the fact they didn't bother to at least paint the entire handle of the silver sword again WTF. Is it really that hard to do??? Just goes to show which companies have passion for the IP vs just trying to cash in and half ass. Smh not that they did a bad job again but the minor changes really could have helped.

He looks amazing tho. Especially shaved head is very close to his likeness into game. Not a fan of angry head, but I have few bootleg recasts of the original release, which doesn't look bad so gonna switch if I need. Anyway super happy, my wallet can't tell same as I preordered few and gonna be broke for Xmas.

I feel like everything on this looks great besides the body and the sculpt. Looks like the shoulders are way too narrow. He needs a bigger upper body and I'm not a fan of either of the sculpts. A body swap + a custom sculpt on this would do wonders but I doubt anyone is doing a good Geralt sculpt.

I’m not so sure a body swap is even possible. The waist is too narrow and the armor might be too thin to accomodate a different body. Also we need to see how the shoulder pads are attached to the rest of the armor to see if they can be spaced out on a broader body. If they are hard attached to the chest piece it might be hard to do.

edit: even worse. The shoulder pads seem to be attached to the chest straps. Which will make it impossible to remove and reposition.

To be honest, original one in manticore armour also has very thin body and big head, but overall it is so good I ignore it. Definitely needs larger body, still thin built but larger. Guess they use cheapest body available. He looks just fine as is imo. I'm not a fan of angry face as likeness is off there, but shaved sculpts is definitely improved from the promotional photos.

There are a few Worldbox bodies close to Geralt's physique, thin waist and hips with broad shoulders. The armor looks like too much of a hassle to swap though.

I have a parted out sculpt from the first release I was saving for this one.

F7659DA3-E921-4102-840F-F644E0416B16.jpeg
DA10A659-7AB1-408A-9F93-5E1B9AA6D597.jpeg

this is almost exactly the same body used for the Manticore armour version. It’s not necessarily that it’s thin/narrow shoulders but the head sculpt that is slightly too big.

That’s exactly the body they used in the previous version. I hated the crooked shoulders/collar bones, as one sits higher and is shorter and the whole chest is askew.

Back