Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the review watched like week ago and subscribed immediately, love how chill and passionate he sounds. Whoever you are, great job!!!
I love that figure no matter what ppl say and no matter if boots on mine fall down all the time :D still love.

BTW: Both : brown and bluish/black armor are game accurate.
wif58a9pya501.jpg

Last edited:
Just got Geralt today finally and it's a beautiful figure. I am dissappointed however with how the swords don't attach well on the back, the magnets suck and yes I did also notice the lack of leg movement due to the pants. But I can still manage to move them a bit, also my figures boots keep falling off which is just bad. I don't think the body looks bad in terms of the shape as some of you pointed out but that's due to the use of the knock off ttm19 body (Wolverine body) also again I don't understand why MT refuses to paint the handle of the silver sword. Smh anyways the good things is although the armour is missing small details it looks awesome and I like the fact that the torso can still move a bit. The sculpts are far better then the first release they look smoother and the paint is clean. I'm happy I got him but I'll probably buy parts from the Nine Craftsmen version to make it even better.

Well compared to Sideshow statue which costs 500$+ shipping , Master Team Geralt is superior in every department imo. Seems Sideshow also used original armour colouring and not updated version. I totally hate the pose as well, I hope someone gonna make Geralt in a heroic pose, just standing there. Master Team needs to continue the line with Yen and Triss also more Geralt is always welcomed. They do a great job imo,my fav Geralt out there.

Attachments

• geralt_the-witcher-3-wild-hunt_gallery_61e73bf34ce1f.jpg
    geralt_the-witcher-3-wild-hunt_gallery_61e73bf34ce1f.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 34
  • geralt_the-witcher-3-wild-hunt_gallery_61e73bae7cf66.jpg
    geralt_the-witcher-3-wild-hunt_gallery_61e73bae7cf66.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 38
  • geralt_the-witcher-3-wild-hunt_gallery_61e73bad600b2.jpg
    geralt_the-witcher-3-wild-hunt_gallery_61e73bad600b2.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 40
  • geralt_the-witcher-3-wild-hunt_gallery_61e73bab391b5.jpg
    geralt_the-witcher-3-wild-hunt_gallery_61e73bab391b5.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 36
  • geralt_the-witcher-3-wild-hunt_gallery_61e73baa2a906.jpg
    geralt_the-witcher-3-wild-hunt_gallery_61e73baa2a906.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 36
  • geralt_the-witcher-3-wild-hunt_gallery_61e73ba9caed6.jpg
    geralt_the-witcher-3-wild-hunt_gallery_61e73ba9caed6.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 31
Well compared to Sideshow statue which costs 500$+ shipping , Master Team Geralt is superior in every department imo. Seems Sideshow also used original armour colouring and not updated version. I totally hate the pose as well, I hope someone gonna make Geralt in a heroic pose, just standing there. Master Team needs to continue the line with Yen and Triss also more Geralt is always welcomed. They do a great job imo,my fav Geralt out there.
Really hope they go for grandmaster cat school or GM wolven l. First, I'd like a yen though!!

Because it's a unlicensed figure. That's why it's always 90% game accurate. BTW: Unpainted handle is the easiest thing to fix. 5 minutes work.
That's a lame excuse. Limtoys put more heart and effort into their gunslinger. Lol yes the handle is easy to fix I gotta buy some enamel paint for it.

Really hope they go for grandmaster cat school or GM wolven l. First, I'd like a yen though!!
Yes and yes! Geralt has so many amazing armours, they can make a whole collection lol Dandelion as well please and DLC characters. Olgierd,Regis and Dettlaff

Who has contact with mttoys? Let's get out the word out on what we want lmfao
As I remember there was someone from the team, need to re-read the thread lol mttoys is so secretive can't find anything about them online. They do great job tho, excited for their Ciri

As I remember there was someone from the team, need to re-read the thread lol mttoys is so secretive can't find anything about them online. They do great job tho, excited for their Ciri
Yeah after getting both Geralt's and owning this new version I definitely want Ciri now.

That statue isn't bad at all. It's game accurate. I just don't like that his carrying severed head of a hound. That doesn't make any sense because he was designed as companion piece against Eredin.
PS: His armor is a mix of both versions. Original brown and the new version. His boots are still brown.
eredin_the-witcher-3-wild-hunt_gallery_61e73a2d52603.jpg

That statue isn't bad at all. It's game accurate. I just don't like that his carrying severed head of a hound. That doesn't make any sense because he was designed as companion piece against Eredin.
PS: His armor is a mix of both versions. Original brown and the new version. His boots are still brown.
Not 100% accurate they missed up the shoulder armour on his left side the studs where only on his right side. And I do agree him holding the severed head is weird.

To say the truth main issue I have with that statue is a pose. I wish he was in some kind of heroic pose, like Eredin and Yen, he is banded and gonna look short. Holding that particular monster head makes no sense either. I'm debating about it, should I get or no. I didn't buy Geralt Ronin for exact same reason and then regretted so much... I also wonder if mass produced ones gonna be well painted, I don't own any sideshow statues and I'm very picky lol artist myself so I see every kind of paint issues directly. As I live overseas this probably gonna cost around 750-800 with all the weight and import fees, so I don't really want to throw away that kind of money,but also don't want to miss the opportunity to have a beautiful Geralt statue as I'll never be able to own Prime 1 ones. They are truly out of my budget and living in the middle of nowhere also adds so much additional fees.

P.S. I feel a deep pain inside my chest whenever I see Geralt Ronin statue.

Last edited:
I've tried to adjust Geralt's shoulder plate armor. It's pain in the ass to adjust because leather strips are glued to the armor.
Before and after :
MTGeralt.jpg

Back