MR Special Ops Helmet Pics!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clones2.JPG

Buzzie said:
Are there any plans for a battle worn version?

Officially no....but it's MR so I am guessing you will see them at some point. They love to resell items.

Gruson said:
Officially no....but it's MR so I am guessing you will see them at some point. They love to resell items.

Ok, this time.. i won´t buy the first version :D

AWESOME! That is going to make for an awesome display with the addition of the Shocktrooper and white clone helmet.

Mini-Rock said:
AWESOME! That is going to make for an awesome display with the addition of the Shocktrooper and white clone helmet.

I like the way you think Mini-Rock! I don't think I'm going to be able to pull it off right now, though. I hate that MR shipped everything at the same time.

elwood49 said:
I like the way you think Mini-Rock! I don't think I'm going to be able to pull it off right now, though. I hate that MR shipped everything at the same time.

I ended up cancelling my MR helmets a while ago since I favor the SS 1:1 busts; but, if SS hadn't, those helmets would be making their way into my collection. I only hope that SS makes a 1:1 trooper bust eventually.

Unweathered or weathered, those helmets look awesome! :)

This sentence on starwars.com makes hope ;)

"Please note the image shown is an unapproved prototype. The actual helmet is a pristine helmet, not battle damaged."

So there must be a BD ptototype :naughty

How big is the shipping box that these come in? Is it as big as the Jango Blaster box? Just trying to see if i will have room for it before I buy it.

Does anybody of you know a EU retailer that sell these helmets? I'm very interested, but the high tax surcharge for ordering items from the US stops me from buying them. To bad MR does not have a EU warehouse like SSC has.

nash said:
How big is the shipping box that these come in? Is it as big as the Jango Blaster box? Just trying to see if i will have room for it before I buy it.

The Star Corps helmet box is 21" high, 15" deep and 14" wide, rounding slightly up. I assume the various helmets ship in similar boxes. The outer brown shipping carton was probably about 2" more in each direction, but I don't have mine on hand anymore.

Back