MR Special Ops Helmet Pics!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
Pics from DDTVader over at rebelscum forums:

spec_ops_1.jpg

spec_ops_2.jpg

spec_ops_3.jpg

spec_ops_4.jpg

spec_ops_5.jpg

spec_ops_6.jpg

spec_ops_7.jpg

I can't wait to get mine. Hopefully it will ship this week along with the Obi EE. I have the Shock Trooper coming, and I already have the Star Corps in hand.

I like the Special Ops the best of all. It should look incredible next to my Vader SE. Then I want to get the Fett, Stormtrooper, and Ep. II Clone helmets.

Fett and Stormtrooper are both scheduled for 2006, so hopefully an Ep. II Clone will come in 2007. I've never been into the lightsabers, but I love the helmets.

BDboystoys said:
wow, awesome thanks! How much do these babies go for?

$399 for all but the regular clone which was $349 was original retail. They all go for more then that of course as they are all sold out (except for the reg clone).

I have to dissagree though for me none of these will touch the Shock Troop bucket!!

Jesse

dam, theyre out of my league. plus I live in australia so add on afew extra hundred. Dam that would have looked beautiful.

Looks Sweet, I regret Cancelling this one but starwarsshops extra $50 International Shipping Surcharge helped with that decision.

I agree, the shock tropper is the nicest. They are really expensive, all 3 amounts to 1200 bucks. I am debating whether to get the mustard corps. Not sure if I can afford all three, already have shock and special ops on order. The pics look nice.

The helmet looks great. They seem like good buys, low edition should have no problem going up in value among the Star wars collectors. I think I have the blue one on order. I guess I could put the helmets next to the Sideshow 1:1 bust, that should look cool, lining them up with maul in the middle. Or even the Vader Helmet but thats too muchmoney for me.

Monster said:
The helmet looks great. They seem like good buys, low edition should have no problem going up in value among the Star wars collectors. I think I have the blue one on order. I guess I could put the helmets next to the Sideshow 1:1 bust, that should look cool, lining them up with maul in the middle. Or even the Vader Helmet but thats too muchmoney for me.

I would be very interested in the regular Vader helmet if it hits $500 on the socondary market.............

We will see though as I only have room for 4 helmets in my collection and the Stormtrooper and Shocktrooper will absolutly be one of them. I would give my left arm and maybe something else for a Royal Guard helm though!!!!!!

And dont forget Boba Fett bucket this year too!!!!

Jesse

elwood49 said:
I like the Special Ops the best of all. It should look incredible next to my Vader SE. Then I want to get the Fett, Stormtrooper, and Ep. II Clone helmets.

Are they doing Episode II clones?

Darth Waller said:
Are they doing Episode II clones?

Supposedly there are some rights issues involved since Rubies made a bunch of Ep. II Clone helmets.

I'm sure MR will get around to it eventually, but I'm thinking it will be 2007 at the earliest.

I'm going to have a helmet evolution of Boba, Ep. II Clone, Ep. III Clone (either Spec. Ops or Shock), and then Stormtrooper. Plus I'll have the Vader helm signed by Hayden. That should be a nice set.

Jesseawilson said:
I have to dissagree though for me none of these will touch the Shock Troop bucket!!

Jesse

I agree, with these helms not being weathered the star corps and special ops buckets look a bit plain because of just the vertical stripe, but the shocktrooper has alot of colored area so I think it will look the best.

Now if only MR will ship these bad boys, I have gotten 2 emails from them saying its ready to ship and it would ship the week of the 9th and now its the 17th and still nothing.

I have never ordered from Master Replicas and do not own any of their stuff. However, I heard that they are releasing a Boba Fett helmet this year. I have two questions:

1. When is it coming out?
2. What do I have to do to order it?

When it goes up for sale do I just visit their website, or do I need to sign up for advance notice or special status, etc.? I apologize for my ignorance and appreciate your advice.

I am getting the regular Stormtrooper and the Boba Fett when they are released this year.

The only other three that I would get if made would be: Commander Cody's helmet from ROTS, ARC Trooper Captain from Clone Wars and Snowtrooper from ESB.

I agree with Jesse that the Vader has to drop A LOT in order for me to consider picking it up.

Back