Movies you've seen way over 100 times and counting...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chew74

Super Freak
Reaction score
Movies you've seen way over 100 times and counting...

For me it's been...
Superman
A New Hope
ESB
ROTJ
The Great Muppet Caper (every time I was sick in grade school)
Tron
The Lone Ranger (80's version)

We are talking over 30 years, so I guess It has to be the Star Wars Original Trilogy and the first two Indiana Jones movies.
I doubt if I have watched any other movie that amount of times, Maybe Superman 2 and Wrath of Khan.

Nowhere near 100, but probably about 30 or 40 times

die_hard_01.jpg

IF there was one, it would probably A Christmas Story, I have seen multiple times every Christmas for at least 20 years :lol

Alien - but to be honest, it's usually in the dvd player in the bedroom, and I'm out by chestburting time...

Aliens - surely as well...

Blade Runner - well, I'm working on it anyway...

Halloween - originally forgot about this one, damn...

Empire Strikes Back - for me, the very best Star Wars has to offer...

Nausicca - she's been a part of my life for a very long time now...

Sixteen Candles - but not in a very long time...

Last edited:
No where close to 100 times but Collateral would be my most watched movie

Joe Verses the Volcano is my all time most seen movie. Ive seen it in 300-400 times.
For those that have not watched movies that many times you may be missing out. When you see a film that many times is starts to take on a new meaning. It stops being about entertainment and begins to become works of art. The ideas of the script can start to take on new meanings and the subtleties of the acting are revealed. Or maybe Im an idiot and it takes that many for me to get it.

I have never watched one single film over 100 times. These would be up there though:

Friday the 13th part III
Batman Begins
Terminator
T2
Robocop
First Blood
Halloween (1978)
Fargo

Many more but this is all I can think of right now.

Back