Movie Quote guessing game.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re::

As Tyler Durden's doppleganger... (is that redundant???) the answer is FIGHT CLUB

NEW QUOTE: "Meet me in Montauk" - from one of the best movies I've seen in quite some time....

Re: Re::

Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind

New Quote- "Half these guys don't even go here and that one guy is like ninety. "

re

Old School

New quote:
"These reports are not intended to foster belief in astrology, but to support people who cannot take responsibility for their own lives."

RE::

ANSWER: The Kentucky Fried Movie (GOOD ONE!)

NEW QUOTE:
"There was abuse in my family, but it was mostly musical in nature. "

Re: RE::

Answer: I mighty wind.

Quote: "To do then now would be retro. To do then then was very now-tro, if you will."

RE::

Answer: A Mighty Wind

New Quote:
"I might never have liked you. Point in fact I dispise you. But that shouldn't suggest I don't respect you."

re

Kill Bill

New quote:
"Sometimes when friends of the family say things, they tend not to sink in. So maybe it would help to hear it from a complete stranger: You're fat!"

Re: re

ANSWER: Lake Placcid (not a movie I'd regularly watch... but I'd watch anything with Betty White!)

NEW QUOTE: "Don't knock masterbation! That's sex with someone I love!"

re

I'm with Ironman - Lake Placid has some great one liners! Anyway... Annie Hall
New quote:
"I have three enemies now: The Japs, the Germans and you!"

Biloxi Blues

Joseph Wykowski: I've got three enemies now, Jerome. The Japs, the Germans, and you!

New quote: "The whole world's my hiding place!"

Here's a new quote for ya:

You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered with hair.

Answer : Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

Quote: "Alright......but your so damned ugly"

re

Planet Of The Apes

New quote:
"Well, judging from his tracks, he's about six and a half feet tall. He eats raw squirrels and all the cats he can catch. There's a long, jagged scar that runs all the way across his face. His teeth are yellow and rotten. his eyes are popped and he drools most of the time."

Robenim, yes The Invisible Man in honor of Sideshow's figure! :rock

quarr,
"To Kill a Mockingbird"

New quote: "Feast your eyes! Glut your soul on my accursed ugliness!"

Phantom of the Opera&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

New Quote- Look, I've boned alot of fat chicks in my time, sure. But, as far back as I can remember, I've never fornicated anybody.

Thats from the movie Bad Santa

New quote:
That scag and his floozie, they're gonna die!

Answer: Mad Max

New Quote: "We both like soup, and the outdoors, and snow peas. We like talking, and not talking. We could not talk or talk for hours, and still find things to not talk about."

:lol

Back