Mortal Kombat Classic Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered the regular from SS a couple of days ago. Exclusive head didn't do anything for me. Can't wait to display all three ninjas together (when the UMK Sub-Zero is eventually announced and shown...)

I'm on the fence about this. It really is an awesome statue.

You could always wait to see how it turns out. You're not missing much with the exclusive (I doubt many will pose with the skeleton head though I would if I still had him preordered) and I'm thinking the regular will be easy to get on the aftermarket at least for awhile. Plus, you could always just get the Sub-Zero one when that goes up for preorder. It's just a mirrored version with other minor differences so if you like both characters might as well just wait and get him.

Yeah, I'm more of a Sub-Zero fan, but was thinking of displaying the them todether. But it is the minor differences in the classic look that I'm think of just getting one and saving some cash.

Does anyone know what there plans are for these two characters, as in other versions in 1/4th? I know they did the Sub-Zero bust and the Scorpion Bust looks like it will be awesome.

Did you guys see the redesign of the exclusive head yet? It looks way different then the prototype pictures. I will admit that the original one looked lack luster but the new one is awesome looking.

Did you guys see the redesign of the exclusive head yet? It looks way different then the prototype pictures. I will admit that the original one looked lack luster but the new one is awesome looking.

It's also coming with a full skull head, so three change of heads in total.

seems to me since they keep pumping out variants (Scorp, Reptile, Sub, and now Smoke) the factory just wants to do them all at once since they have the same bodies. Therefore we get delays the more ninja come out. Hope that's not the case though.

Wtf? I just converted? I may just cancel and give you all a fair shot at this. Sorry no transfers.

We have found the Pop Culture Shock Collectibles Scorpion EXCLUSIVE - Quarter Scale Statue - Mortal Kombat Klassics (Pop Culture Shock) for you! Your waitlist reservation #-------- for this item is due to become a live order on 2014/01/20 and should ship out to you shortly after that.

Update: canceled good luck to anyone who wants one.

Last edited:
All,the excitement is gone from this Pcs MK line... Same pose ninja, just different color.

Got mine too! Lucky enough to get #003!

PCS_Klassic_Scorpion_EX_23_zpsa5fe1620.jpg

PCS_Klassic_Scorpion_EX_21_zpsee84ca76.jpg

PCS_Klassic_Scorpion_EX_31_zps5dff200f.jpg

PCS_Klassic_Scorpion_EX_32_zpsc17475eb.jpg

PCS_Klassic_Scorpion_EX_39_zpsa03f06d2.jpg

My favourite is the masked skull head. Reminds me that under that Ninja outfit, Scorpion is a Spectre.

More pics and comments at my blog:
https://jveronworld.blogspot.sg/2014/08/pcs-mortal-kombat-klassic-scorpion-14.html

Back