Mortal Kombat Classic Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I look at this, the more I regret not ordering. My fear was that I would buy one and then want all the others.

Same here. Klassic line and MK9 line. so many ninjas and stuff. If you don't decide now it's going to be very expensive to find them down the road. Because PCS decided to make Super Low ES. And of course their company will only get more popular.

which will raise the ES later on :lol

No please no!! If pcs raise the ES I will stop buying their products. I mean if the ES is high I will risk it and buying it for less later on after a few months of release. But I think Jerry knows and will not do it. Thanks to Jerry for bring back the low ES :clap SS needs to get a clue and learn. I hope pcs will be the new SS later on. They are surely getting much more excitement and buzz in the statues market. I pcs becoming huge with more and more products coming out and keeping the ES low. Their items will become collectibles now, not SS.

Wow i thought that's how he was in UMK3 but after turning the game on you are right. I could of swore i seen that pose somewhere but i must be mistaken?

Maybe you're thinking of one of the other ninja? I think they included the hands on Scorpion because they are lazy. Pretty lame if you ask me. It makes Reptile's statue even less unique too. Now it's just a difference of the alternate portray and the paintjob.

Or you could just buy Reptile for a couple hundred more now rather than wait till it goes up in price later and save yourself all the hassle and potentially an awful looking custom :lol

Or you could just buy Reptile for a couple hundred more now rather than wait till it goes up in price later and save yourself all the hassle and potentially an awful looking custom :lol
yeah but with so few made im not going to want to pay what ppl will be selling it for. its not a must have. no way im goin for $500 to $1000 for it. so some acrylic jungle green paint will have to do lol
Oh and Id prob figure out how to stain or even fabric paint the fabric. hardest part would just be getting it to match. maybe diluting the paint with water will work.... well see i guess.:dunno

Back