MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it, but I think if I was going to get a Thor, I'd go with the short haired Ragnarok version.

You're right but I want a Thor with a Hammer and I like this outfit so this seems like the best option for me. I can always get a parted-out short haired version from IW. The Thor 3 one has warpaint smeared across his eye and cheek.

You're right but I want a Thor with a Hammer and I like this outfit so this seems like the best option for me. I can always get a parted-out short haired version from IW. The Thor 3 one has warpaint smeared across his eye and cheek.

Whatever works for you man! It's nice to have options these days!

80%, that's better than 11%. :lol

Man, I hope they wait for to announce that Joker 1966 version, I have way too many things on pre-order right now. I'm drowning.
All that Asmus Lord of the Rings stuff. I guess I'll have to cancel my Asmus Boromir, Aragorn & Legolas.
Now Thor releasing 8 months earlier than I thought. The Arkham stuff and then there's Ghost Rider... :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Isn't there another convention this upcoming weekend? I remember Dr. Strange being introduced at a separate convention last year.

Nat, your posts on Twitter:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nat, your posts on Twitter:

Spoiler Spoiler:

As far as i know, thats the villian for that movie. They present it that way. Even James Gunn commented about it in twitter.

Or you could be reffering to something else. Lol

I mean, they're the villains for Captain Marvel. So. As far as all of us thinking someone we know might be one, that's all speculation. Just fans having fun. For now :lol

It's hard to even speculate right now, I don't think they were planning on Skrulls until Cap Marvel so who knows who of the main team would be one.

Ok cool. Didn't know if there was a more solid "proof" behind talk. Don't know if I'd like that "plot twist" or not. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back