MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dreading this - but looks like I going to join the list of people who have utterly ruined an Iron Man figure: Sideshow returns... Even more terribly all that's wrong with this guy is a dead LED, that would likely be an easy fix if it weren't for the difficulty in actually getting to the electronics.

Anyone who's done this got any advice about the proof photos?

Dreading this - but looks like I going to join the list of people who have utterly ruined an Iron Man figure: Sideshow returns... Even more terribly all that's wrong with this guy is a dead LED, that would likely be an easy fix if it weren't for the difficulty in actually getting to the electronics.

Anyone who's done this got any advice about the proof photos?

Sorry to hear that Vetinari :(

I think Sideshow would probably replace it, have you talked to them? Theres a few people here who could probably help you. JazzInc, Craig Walker, and a few others. I think this is one of the rare times where I recommend making a thread for help

Sorry to hear that Vetinari :(

I think Sideshow would probably replace it, have you talked to them? Theres a few people here who could probably help you. JazzInc, Craig Walker, and a few others. I think this is one of the rare times where I recommend making a thread for help

Sorry - I think my minor rant was unclear! I'm getting a replacement from Sideshow, no quibbles there, but because I'm in Europe they don't want the hassle of returns/parts replacement and just want me to scrap the whole figure... Feeling pre-emptive guilt for that, since apart from the dead LED the figure is perfect.

Sorry - I think my minor rant was unclear! I'm getting a replacement from Sideshow, no quibbles there, but because I'm in Europe they don't want the hassle of returns/parts replacement and just want me to scrap the whole figure... Feeling pre-emptive guilt for that, since apart from the dead LED the figure is perfect.

Ooooooooh gotcha, sorry my bad :lol

Please film the glorious destruction of the movie masterpiece :lol Such a rare occasion, like a full moon or a defect free Sideshow statue lol

Also what method are you thinking for its demise, now personally I like the Death Star approach or you could go Flametrooper on it, breaking bad style and dissolve it in hydrochloric acid, microwave it :lol or just a could ol fashioned beat down with a Lucille bat lol

Ooooooooh gotcha, sorry my bad :lol

Please film the glorious destruction of the movie masterpiece :lol Such a rare occasion, like a full moon or a defect free Sideshow statue lol

Also what method are you thinking for its demise, now personally I like the Death Star approach or you could go Flametrooper on it, breaking bad style and dissolve it in hydrochloric acid, microwave it :lol or just a could ol fashioned beat down with a Lucille bat lol

Boringly I was thinking tightening the vice that I usually use to clamp large lumps of metal securely a bit too tightly, and then going at it with the dremel might be the way to go. But the idea of a firey, petrol induced, end is tempting!

Got any fireworks? :lol

Almost Christmas Eve which means family, good food and presents! :santa

Merry Christmas (in advance)!

That's a shame. Seems like they could discount it on EBay and get something for it. I only use the lights on Ultron. I would pay half price for a figure I liked with just a LED that doesn't work.

Almost Christmas Eve which means family, good food and presents! :santa

Merry Christmas (in advance)!

Merry Christmas Cammo :hi5:
christmas%20cool.gif

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate, and happy holidays to everyone else (even if you don't like it!)

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate, and happy holidays to everyone else (even if you don't like it!)
Merry CHRISTMAS!!!! :cuss :lol Have a good one Motux :duff
santaclaus.gif

Merry Christmas!!
Same to you Craig :hi5: Did Santa finish your pool? :lol :duff Hope you and your family have a great day :)
santa.gif
smilie_xmas_hohoho.gif

Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas Ink :)
wave12.gif
kolobok_santa.gif

Merry Christmas everyone! :wave
Merry Christmas Zombieguy :duff
smiley.gif
xmascheers.gif

Happy Holidays!
Awesome photos Subzro :woo Merry Christmas
xmas.gif
banana-noel-4.gif
christmas%20present.gif

I didn't expect any pre-orders arriving at my doorstep this year but it's a nice treat, that's for sure:

20161228_121256.jpg

I can't wait for my favourite turtle to complete the gang.

Back