MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want SSC gift cards for everything. I may even buy one for myself every once in awhile and save them up. :lol

What do you think of WS and Widow? I know you'll be getting them. :lol

I think the hair on Widow looks REALLY good. I'm actually surprised :lol I like her suit too, I'm a fan of the more basic style. I might actually try and get that one commissioned for cosplay. I think the WS sculpt looks nice, I think they made a few little tweaks and I like his new "uniform." The arm looks a bit more chrome like too which is nice. I'm interested to see what weapons/extras they come with!

I like Widow's hair quite a bit too! Her outfit is very similar to TWS, so I think I'll pass on her honestly.

I'm undecided on WS, I love the new look, but again so similar to the last one. I will want that clean sculpt though.

Hawkeye is another I can't decide on. I love the new outfit, but the AoU one has more arm articulation.

I'm not one to do crazy poses, so not being able to move him a certain way doesn't bug me too much. I love the purple of his uniform!

I love the purple too, much more than I like the maroon on AoU Hawk. It's a hard choice for me! :lol

I wonder who will get the first PO.

Aside from the PP IM and WM, probably Cap. If there are very little changes to him, as appears to be the case, I could see him getting the fastest release again.

If they don't I may not even bother, as I like his wings to be visible in display, but also don't want to have to Macgyver him in a detolf to do so.

I still want Falcon, even if they don't fix the wings.

Back