MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go with a mix of the character and the actor. That's why I have a ton of Widows and Clints :lol I'm not someone who has to have the entire team or all the armors.

Gotta stick with what you love!

:hi5:

I go with a mix of the character and the actor. That's why I have a ton of Widows and Clints :lol I'm not someone who has to have the entire team or all the armors.

I wish I had that much discipline. Unfortunately, I don't. :lol

I'm looking forward to the day where I have a complete replica of Tony's entire HPP arsenal. :drool

If I had the space and money, it would probably be different. I will say it gets harder with each new armor, especially those that look different.

Ya'll know by now how picky I am with this stuff. I really just want one definitive figure for all of the characters that I like, and it has to be something I think is cool looking. IM is sort of an exception because you can argue that each different looking armor is technically it's own character :) Though, I also don't want my collection to just be IM, so I limit that as well. Space is also a huge problem for me. I really don't want to get to the point where I can't display them all and have to leave some in their boxes.

I live at home, so I'm very limited on space. I have one detolf which is almost at capacity. Before that I actually kept them on my desk at work, rotating them out. I'd keep maybe 3 on my desk at a time. We have a pretty small house so there's not much room for me to display anything. That's why I picked up a 2nd job to help my house saving account :lol

If I were to continue collecting all the suits and keep them all with me in my apartment, space would eventually become a huge problem.

Next summer, my parents are building a new house in the mountains of North Carolina, complete with a hobby room on the ground floor, and I'm trying to work something out with them where I can keep a lot of my figures on display there, while keeping my absolute favorites with me. Of course, that would then lead to the question, "Which would be I more excited to see when I visit? My parents, or my figures?" :rotfl

I'm stuck right now with what to do with Hill, display wise, and even though I have zero feelings towards the new Fury figure, I'm thinking whether or not to consider it to put with Hill.

I'm stuck right now with what to do with Hill, display wise, and even though I have zero feelings towards the new Fury figure, I'm thinking whether or not to consider it to put with Hill.

Luckily I have Coulson already, so she'll be joining him and I ordered Fury as well since I missed the last one.

I'm still trying to justify buying the CW Cap :slap, especially if what he comes with isn't anything special. :lol

I'm pretty sure I'm still going to end up buying him. I am weak. :slap :lol

Back